Need help! Looking for a picture of an elephant crushing a brick

TideFaninSoFla

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 5, 2007
I'm sure everybody has heard tennersee's new motto, brick by brick. I am looking for a picture of an elephant smashing a brick... I have searched the interwebs, but found nothing. Could someone smarter than I please help me by posting one on here? I readily admit I'm not good at searching the net, but I tried google and it turned up nothing. That's about the extent of my "skills". Thanks in advance.

Bamatim15

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 12, 2012
Kingsport TN
I would love to have one of an elephant choking a tiger or one of an elephant with a dead tiger lying across it's tusks. I saw one like that at the 96 Iron Bowl. The guy had it framed with his tickets from a previous game. It was cool because it wasn't a cartoon elephant and tiger. They looked real.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I'm sure everybody has heard tennersee's new motto, brick by brick. I am looking for a picture of an elephant smashing a brick... I have searched the interwebs, but found nothing. Could someone smarter than I please help me by posting one on here? I readily admit I'm not good at searching the net, but I tried google and it turned up nothing. That's about the extent of my "skills". Thanks in advance.
WHAT?!?!? A Google image search didn't have a picture of an elephant smashing a brick? Than can't be right.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL

In general, you'll have more success searching for a less specific image unless you know in advance that such an image exists.

This says it better, IMO.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.