Vote for AJ as Lowes Sr Class Award

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Voted for AJ, but I wonder how fans of other programs could possibly know enough about other players to rate something like "class". Because of TideFans, I have seen so many of the things that AJ has done off the football field. I have no idea what these other players might have done.
I thought about this myself. I think these things should be looked at as objectively as possible.

Bamanooga

1st Team
Sep 7, 2008
Signal Mountain, TN
Voted for AJ, but I wonder how fans of other programs could possibly know enough about other players to rate something like "class". Because of TideFans, I have seen so many of the things that AJ has done off the football field. I have no idea what these other players might have done.
It looks like a player a day is featured in the right column. A bio pops up when you click on that person. Maybe the other players names can be clicked on to see each of their bios. It's too late for me today because I already voted again for A.J. and am blocked until the morrow.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.