Other than Tidefans, what is your favorite rival forum?

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
It's not a "forum" but I like Roll Bama Roll. The "comments" section is basically a forum. I really like the Hoodoo threads and the Tues meltdown. They also do good analysis. Decent site if you haven't checked it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderGreg

Suspended
Nov 27, 2006
Just to clarify, I am talking about forums other than those related to Bama, although ITAT talks more about Bama than their Barn......it's o.k :)

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I just checked out SEC Rants and it didn't seem very active. There were several threads devoted to the games this weekend, but other than that there were threads from October still on the front page. Then some guy had a sig that would get him banned here.

I lurk on the UAB site. It is pure comedy gold. Every thread seems to relate to us in some shape or form, mainly because they don't have their own football stadium to go with their basketball arena they never fill up. The jealousy and hatred they have makes ITAT look like a pro-Alabama site.

Then there are the posters spouting such wisdom as they would be able to compete with LSU and beat Vandy this year. Today someone started a thread wondering if the big storyline in a Bama-FSU game would be how we blocked them from hiring Jimbo Fisher.

My favorites are when someone starts a thread asking if anyone has extra tickets for an upcoming game. Once someone told a person they had 50,000 at the ticket window if they needed one and got called something I can't say on here.

TiderGreg

Suspended
Nov 27, 2006
I lurk on the UAB site. It is pure comedy gold. Every thread seems to relate to us in some shape or form, mainly because they don't have their own football stadium to go with their basketball arena they never fill up. The jealousy and hatred they have makes ITAT look like a pro-Alabama site.
From a totally unbiased opinion, I do believe that some of their claims have merit and I can see the conflict of interest. They fell off the map after Brown was fired, and the hire of Neil Calloway seemed like a horrible choice. But, the root of their problem has to do with UAB and their location. I believe their basketball team is a good example, they can't blame the UA system for their inability to sustain a winning tradition. They have had some really good coaches.

I lurk on ITAT occasionally when auburn is not doing so well. Their paranoia makes it amusing even when they're doing well but when they're down (like last season) it's comedic gold. I never post on any other board...there's one "supposedly" Bama fan who posts on ITAT but he's such a butt smoocher he actually embarrasses me by claiming to be a Bama fan. I'd love to call out some of the heathens there but I'd be banned in a heartbeat, so I just read.
I have never visited that site, and I really have no desire to do so.

NCSrookie

Nov 5, 2002
Austin, TX
This is so wrong, and the fact that you have 2 posts in 14 years I believe this is advertisement :)

I think this legitimizes my recommendation. I posted the above remarks on a thread over there, check this out.........

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=2401429&forum_id=5&page=&opt=post
O.K. -- but it's only been 11 years... I misplaced my password for a bit and couldn't post.:wink:

The responses to your post over there are priceless. TexAgs is definitely an acquired taste.

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
For all things golf I go to Golfwrx.com. They have a great forum with very knowledgeable people posting there (Tom Wishon is a frequent contributor). Any question about clubs you can get answered there. Recommend highly. (I Thank Jess for getting me started with that one).

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
TideFans is the only site I post on anymore, I will lurk on SECRant, BamaMag, Rivals, and another Bama site called woollyal.com..For sheer comedy, I go to ShaggyBevo, that site is hilarious, especially the fark board on there..

Last edited:

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
I can't thing of one single board (other than this one) that I visit regularly. TideFans is my “home”. I may mosey over to ITAT every now & then if they’re in a meltdown, but I certainly never post there. I also have a few Bama "groups" that I visit on Facebook. They’re certainly not for “intelligent conversation” - although they do have some pretty good rivalry jokes/pictures.

Huckleberry

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
TideFans is the only site I post on anymore, I will lurk on SECRant, BamaMag, Rivals, and another Bab site called woollyal.com..For sheer comedy, I go to ShaggyBevo, that site is hilarious, especially the fark board on there..
I agree, though I haven't checked out woolyal.com yet. For classic farks, soonerfans.com is pretty good, too. The board itself hasn't been as funny lately, though. They used to have some great battles with Texas posters.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.