Game Thread: ****Bama vs. LSU Game Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
HAHA..Reading some of the post on here, you would think we're losing by two TD"s, our fanbase has become a spoiled bunch..LOL
A lot of fans crack when there is the slightest pressure and get all negative. CNS and Bama have won a lot of games, many of them close and competitive. Just relax and enjoy.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
A lot of fans crack when there is the slightest pressure and get all negative. CNS and Bama have won a lot of games, many of them close and competitive. Just relax and enjoy.
Amen. It doesn't do any good for fans to tear their hair out anyway. As SD has said many times, it shows more about you ​if you lose your mind when something goes wrong than it the situation you're whining about.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Disappointing half, but I will take a lead over LSU any day of the week. As I said earlier, those who expected us to blow them out were delusional. We haven't played well, yet we still lead at half. I for one like the position we are in. As Coach Bryant would have said; "We've got 'em right where we want them."

markenk

1st Team
Aug 3, 2003
England
We just need to do a better job at pressuring the QB on 3rd down with our front 4. I have a feeling we will be OK. I trust our players to come through this game!

Love the Ping

All-SEC
Jun 15, 2005
Wonder if we had gone for it and AJ had gotten drilled holding on for an extra second and knocked out of the game (or fumbled) if everyone would be screaming "You should've taken a knee!"
AJ wouldn't have held on for an extra second. He's an experienced QB that knows what he is doing out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.