Game Thread: Florida vs. Vanderbilt

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
This could work out well if Coach Smart lands a HC'ing gig, Muschamp will be available to become our DC, if Coach Smart gets a HC'ing job somewhere..Despite Florida looking bad on D, it's obvious the Florida Payers have quit on Muschamp & this is the results, I think he would still be a great DC, cause some folks like Muschamp were born to be assistant coaches & Muschamp is one of those that fits into that category of being a lifelong assistant..JMHO..

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
This could work out well if Coach Smart lands a HC'ing gig, Muschamp will be available to become our DC, if Coach Smart gets a HC'ing job somewhere..Despite Florida looking bad on D, it's obvious the Florida Payers have quit on Muschamp & this is the results, I think he would still be a great DC, cause some folks like Muschamp were born to be assistant coaches & Muschamp is one of those that fits into that category of being a lifelong assistant..JMHO..
Not sure I really want Muschamp in any capacity.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Not sure I really want Muschamp in any capacity.
I would love it & would have no problem if he became our DC if Coach Smart take a HC'ing gig..He's worked for Coach Saban before, he knows what to expect working for Coach Saban & did a really good job when he worked under Coach Saban at LSU, and the dude can flat out recruit..I would welcome the man with open arms..He's just not a very good HC & was an elite DC before taking the Florida HC'ing job..

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
I would love it & would have no problem if he became our DC if Coach Smart take a HC'ing gig..He's worked for Coach Saban before, he knows what to expect working for Coach Saban & did a really good job when he worked under Coach Saban at LSU, and the dude can flat out recruit..I would welcome the man with open arms..He's just not a very good HC & was an elite DC before taking the Florida HC'ing job..
I agree with you.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Gators haven't lost homecoming since 1988, haven't had a losing season since 1979. They'll almost certainly be curb-stomped by USC and what FSU is going to do to them in the last game of the season is illegal in most southern states. Can Muschamp survive a losing season?
$64,000 question. I don't think so, there is no evidence a turnaround is in sight for next year (like having tons of talented youngsters who just haven't played yet, especially on offense), and after last season's record, I think the PTB cut their losses. If they don't, there is absolutely no indication next year will be much better. With Easley entering the draft? Nah, I don't see them willing to undergo a rebuilding year with a coach who has already been there for a few. JMO.

Bud

3rd Team
Jul 25, 2000
Jacksonville, FL. USA
I think he gets another year to show progress. Right now, UF is the walking wounded and coming off a BCS bowl appearance. Also throw in that Urban left nothing for CWM to work with in the 2011 class. I think 6-7 players from that class are actually contributing and one of those was Driskel and a couple probably shouldn't be playing. Speculation about a coaching change will kill their recruiting class for 2013, much like the 2011 class.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Gators haven't lost homecoming since 1988, haven't had a losing season since 1979. They'll almost certainly be curb-stomped by USC and what FSU is going to do to them in the last game of the season is illegal in most southern states. Can Muschamp survive a losing season?
I'm pretty sure what FSU is going to do to The Gators is illegal in the majority of the countries in the free world & North Korea too..LOL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.