Saban's leap

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I posted this in the Post Game Thread & think it applies in this thread as well..

"If Texas Fans or CBS actually think Coach Saban would walk away from what he's got at Bama right now, are blooming idiots, I've never seen any HC look any happier than Coach Saban at that moment..Dang..I'm pumped up by watching how pumped up Coach Saban was when he jumped into AJ's arm..Great time for us Bama Fans..Not so much so for the rest of college football..It's gotta be killing Swamp Kitten Fans having their backside handed to them by their old HC & as they ponder what could've been had he stayed..I'm loving this y'all..ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!.."

melvinm

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 12, 2013
With every victory by TX, the preposterous talk of Saban to TX become moot. ROLL TIDE!

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
That leap coupled with Saban fighting to keep the smile off his face in the post-game interview with Tracy tells me all I need to know about the likelihood of him leaving for Texas.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
That leap coupled with Saban fighting to keep the smile off his face in the post-game interview with Tracy tells me all I need to know about the likelihood of him leaving for Texas.
Yep, I have never seen CNS any happier and relaxed than he has been this year. Go back and look at him the last season with the Dolphins and compare the difference. He ain't going nowhere.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
Nick Saban is retiring to Lake Burton after dominating college football for awhile at The University of Alabama. It's just mean't to be.

Nick Saban isn't going anywhere. Anybody who tells you differently is just wishing. Tell them that.

Remember this, too, about the man. On the day he was supposed to decide between staying at LSU and going to the Miami Dolphins, Saban stood in the LSU football building waiting to talk to his bosses there. Sexton asked him a question: When you're 80 years old, do you want to be remembered as Don Shula or Bear Bryant?

Saban didn't hesitate. His answer: Bear Bryant.

Sexton told me that story after Saban got to Alabama.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I think AJ was expecting a chest bump.
HAHA..Yup..AJ looked a tad bit confused as I think he was gearing up for a chest bump..I actaully like this better than a chest bump anyways, just cause, it sent a message to all the Coach Saban to Texas BS rumors, that it ain't going to happen all you 'Haters..I love it..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.