Austin Shepherd Appreciation Thread

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
He doesn't get as much publicity as Arie, Cyrus, Ryan, and Anthony, but he played a terrific game tonight and was a big part of our success running to the right side in the 2nd half. He's also come a long way since the beginning of the season, and it's great to see him performing well. Thus, I feel he's very deserving of a thread!

markenk

1st Team
Aug 3, 2003
England
All of the guys up front did great, including Shepherd, but I really think that tonight was Kelly's best game by far.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Granted, this was not the caliber who defense we are used to seeing, but they were playing their most hated opponent and always play Bama tough; having said that, was glad to see such a performance from the O line. They need to build on that going forward.

Granted, this was not the caliber who defense we are used to seeing, but they were playing their most hated opponent and always play Bama tough; having said that, was glad to see such a performance from the O line. They need to build on that going forward.
Make no take about it though. This DL was very athletic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
And Austin is a wonderful person as well. He dates my cousin's daughter and they do tons of charity work together.
Thats good he is one tough dude on the field. Another team starts stuff you see him the first one over. He has definitely got that mean streak on the field, hope you cousin is ready to see him in the NFL cause he sure has the it factor.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.