Replay of game?

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
When are they going to replay it? Forgot to set the DVR! :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Don't know about Texas but in 10RC, the game is replayed on CSS Sunday night and Monday afternoon. Of course, it could very well be selected as game of the week in which case it could be shown a couple more times.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
CSS on Sunday and the local Tuscaloosa channel on Thursday I think.

The CSS has had Eli Synced to it...so I hope they do that same tomorrow.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Scan ESPN for SEC Express it will be on several times next week, yes it was on CBS but ESPN has an SEC deal to replay, it's a shorter version.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I found it on ESPNU Tuesday morning. I don't we get CSS on Direct TV or we don't have that package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
The 2nd half is really worth watching. The Tide imposed their will on LSU and grew stronger as the game went along. Everything was amazing. Gotta feel the recruits in attendance felt the love too.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
The 2nd half is really worth watching. The Tide imposed their will on LSU and grew stronger as the game went along. Everything was amazing. Gotta feel the recruits in attendance felt the love too.
Just rewatched on DVR...we really stepped up our game on the lines in 2nd half....reminded me of the ND 1st half.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.