Tactical revenge against an LSU fan

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
So as so of you I've spoken with on here know, I'm deployed to the sandbox of Afghan right now, and for 90% of our games so far have been without tv. Well, last night our local MWR office got the antenna working and 3 of us watched the Bama vs LSU game, even though it looked at times like we needed 3D glasses due to all the triple lined images.

That being said, a coworker of mine is a true blue (purple/gold?) LSU fan and decided to start the shenanigans prior to kickoff. Before going on out on mission, I found my weapon painted purple and gold with a LSU sticker on it and when I went to grab my night vision goggles from their case, there were OODLES of printed out LSU papers there. Suffice to say, I wanted revenge. After cutting up all the images into confetti to be used later in celebration if (when) we won, I waited for opportunities to present them self.

I had some coworkers go streamer his room while we watched the game, change all his work space LSU items out for my Alabama ones, and finally, the stake through the heart, he left his facebook open today, and what you see below happened.

[/URL][/IMG]

Sad part is, I didn't get to use the confetti, as he literally begged, "man, do you not think that ___ whoopin' was enough, please, please don't throw confetti all over me."

The more chances I get, the more revenge I shall take, and keep everyone here updated. (P.S. do not thank me for my service. It's an honor to serve, as any service member will tell you.)

Perrett4Bama

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
Panama City, Florida
That is AWESOME...I will be sharing this with many today. As I preach to my kids every day, never post, text or send a pic of anything you do not want the world to see because once you hit send its forever. Your prank is now forever and that is AWESOME.....Roll Tide

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
What I've done in the past is use our score as constant reminder. For instance, If something is going to happen at 8:00, and I'd be sure at 7:22 to tell him "We have to go do (whatever) in 38 minutes!" or I'd ask him about that punt that their punter Jamie Keehn shanked. He probably won't catch it at first, but you can remind that their punter's number is 38. -lol

Oh, and I'm sorry, but I'm thankful for your service whether you want me to be or not! ;)

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
Sad part is, I didn't get to use the confetti, as he literally begged, "man, do you not think that ___ whoopin' was enough, please, please don't throw confetti all over me."
Well he started it, You're just finishing it just like Bama did last night. Roll Tide!

and yes, Thank You! for your service.

RollTideMustang

3rd Team
Aug 27, 2011
Killen, Alabama
www.myyearbook.com
I need to go back & see about that LSU fan that is mention online that every-time LSU makes a good play or TD he made all kinds of facial expressions & hand motions. The person who mention this said if he was there he would made him look like a idiot & mention the late hit call, the face mask call & that LSU was getting mad & last the 3 sacks.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
HAHA..That is so awesome Brother, and you did you part as well last night, you "Made his A** Quit"..I love it..And thank you for "Protecting & Serving Us"..We're all very PROUD of you.ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.