BDS was rockin!

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Eli mentioned that it was moving in the 4th-like Kyle Field moving. Was it one of the loudest for those who attended?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
One of the loudest games I've heard. On the 4th and 13 after the kickoff, that might be the loudest sequence I've ever experienced in BDS !

RMRJMR

Scout Team
Dec 29, 2008
Madison, AL
Most definitely one of the loudest. It even rocked during TV time outs. Heard several LSU fans remark about the noise. And it accomplished our goal of disrupting LSU on the field.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
It was the loudest I can remember for quite sometime. At least that loud at a game that I have attended at BDS

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
We were in the south upper deck and it was loud all game. Most amazing football stadium experience EVER! Even in the light rain, NO BAMA fans around us ran for cover. We were to the right of the corner of purple and gold and they shagged with about 5 min left. Most of them missed the special song we had for them. :(

Before the game we were right across from where LSU unloaded. The guys who own a couple if those townhouses right behind Rama Jama's threw 1000 tea bags on the ground where the LSU players unloaded. LOL. They had corn dogs hanging on their tents. We were standing there when they pulled up, blaring Rammer Jammer and Sweet Home Alabama and I spotted someone in the first bus grinning like a Cheshire Cat and waving. It was Les Miles. That guy never ceases to amaze. I knew right then we would beat them handedly.

I'm so glad we went to this game! RTR!!

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
By far the best we've done as a crowd. But we can do better. LSU is calling plays in a makeshift huddle and there is no noise till the QB begings his cadence. What's up with that? Definately affected the game. A new bar has been set.

gumptider

1st Team
Sep 24, 2008
For whatever reason, my wife and I both commented that the crowd was louder for the Ole Miss game earlier this year. There were moments in the LSU game when it was very loud, but I think the fan base felt especially disrespected by Ole Miss. Just my take from last night.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Had a friend on the top row of SS and she said she felt it moving and from the sound of it got a little wigged out about it.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
By far the best we've done as a crowd. But we can do better. LSU is calling plays in a makeshift huddle and there is no noise till the QB begings his cadence. What's up with that? Definately affected the game. A new bar has been set.
Yeah I was yelling during their "huddles" but no one really joined in until they had been on the line of scrimmage for a few seconds lol. The one time it was continuous was the series after they busted that 80yd kickoff return, and you could tell the crowd affected them there!

For whatever reason, my wife and I both commented that the crowd was louder for the Ole Miss game earlier this year. There were moments in the LSU game when it was very loud, but I think the fan base felt especially disrespected by Ole Miss. Just my take from last night.
I would agree. Certain parts of this game were loud but there have been better overall game atmospheres. For Ole Miss it was hard to hear for a lot of the game, but this time for LSU only a few series were like that.

My theory is that we just hate to give up a shutout and the crowd is really amped until the other team scores. LSU killed shutout hopes pretty early.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
There were moments of intense loudness, but it wasn't sustained as otehr games have been. I was doing my part and enjoyed it immensely, a little hoarse today.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'll tell you how loud it was...there were many times that I could not hear the PA comments (and that's is real loud) because of the crowd noise!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.