Pick the score: Miss. State vs. Alabama

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
We also play better on the road. I suspect a slow start but then finding our legs more quickly, second quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
Dak Prescott got dinged in the aTm game, he may not play this week.

This is not a good MSU team, they may hang around for awhile, but we win big in the end 41-7.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
I'd say we break 40 again. They've been giving up points lately and could be a little demoralized after the last couple of outings and not much left to play for. Their DBs vs. our WRs is not a good match up for them and I don't think they have an answer for our TE play. I'm not so sure about us getting off to a bad start -- you know Saban has been preaching about what happened last year after LSU week -- Mississippi State may just be unfortunate to be on the wrong end of that message. And for some reason we seem more focused on the road.

What they are able to do depends some on Dak's elbow; I think he is the more effective of their two quarterbacks, but I don't expect it to matter all that much. I'll presume he plays but maybe is limited. Our Defense can and should build on what it did in the second half Saturday night.

42 - 10.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
I did not see Mack's pick so I'm on my own. I do see it 35-0 at half time if CNS pulls the irst team before mid 3rd then I go with 42-6 if AJ plays thru the 3rd qtr then 52-6.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.