Link: Ohio State wide receiver says Buckeyes would 'wipe the field' with Alabama and FSU

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Whatever that kid is on…. I want some. Talk about delusional

RTR!!!!

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I won't lie, there's a pretty big part of me that wants to see Baylor lose to Okie Lite and Florida State lose to Va Tech in the ACC CG so that we get to face an undefeated Buckeye squad in Pasadena.

It would be a bloodbath. :)

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado
It's pretty brave to speak in hypothetical you're extremely unlikely to ever get the chance to prove.

Now if FSU should drop one, I can just imagine Evans' face: "I said whut...?"

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Easy to say when you know you won't have to play either team. Have fun in the meaningless Rose Bowl Mr. Spencer. Hope Stanford wipes the floor with you.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He probably listens to the local radio/TV hosts. I have said it more than once here - folks around here are delusional when it comes to the Buckeyes. They have a blind spot a mile wide.

That said, Meyer has made it a point to keep this kind of stuff from happening this year after a mess last year, so I would expect some internal punishment for Spencer.

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
I won't lie, there's a pretty big part of me that wants to see Baylor lose to Okie Lite and Florida State lose to Va Tech in the ACC CG so that we get to face an undefeated Buckeye squad in Pasadena.

It would be a bloodbath. :)
I would love to see CUM have a panic attack on National TV ... probably in the pregame or first quarter lol.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
About mid season last year I started wishing for Bama/ND in the BCSNCG.

I started wishing for Bama/Oh. St. before this season even started!

Bring it on!!!

Sagamore Bill

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Oklahoma
Is it too soon to start a prayer line? If not let me begin one... "Lord, let all the other teams lose so that we can play Ohio State for the BCS National Championship."

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
You know when you have won 20 games in a row you are going to boast, be confident and feel like you can beat anybody. But when your wins are against Big 10 and MAC schools, many of which were closely contested, you should realize you are not on the same level. A Bama/OSU NC game would turn into Notre Dame all over.

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
Sounds a lot like Bo Wallace popping off about how many points they would score on the Tide D -- which turned out to be NONE!

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Eddie George has known him since a toddler, and said on College Sports Nation today that, "It's easy to say when you're on the outside looking in, but you have to prove it on the field."

Last edited:

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Eddie George has know him since a toddler, and said on College Sports Nation today that, "It's easy to say when you're on the outside looking in, but you have to prove it on the field."
Exactly - talk is cheap when you don't thing you will ever have to back it up. Hey did I ever tell you guys I can outrun Deon Sanders in a foot race ;-)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.