Question: Mississippi State Visitor Section

Kyle Smith

Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster.
I think this is the best place to put this, if not I apologize.

I am thinking about going to the Mississippi State game and looking to pick up tickets. I would like to sit in or near the Alabama section and I have searched up and down but cannot figure out where they stick the visiting fans in their stadium. If someone knows, or has tickets in said section could please let me know what section it is, it would really help me out!

Thanks, Roll Tide! :BigA:

OBMS

1st Team
Jan 9, 2011
Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster.
I think this is the best place to put this, if not I apologize.

I am thinking about going to the Mississippi State game and looking to pick up tickets. I would like to sit in or near the Alabama section and I have searched up and down but cannot figure out where they stick the visiting fans in their stadium. If someone knows, or has tickets in said section could please let me know what section it is, it would really help me out!

Thanks, Roll Tide! :BigA:
http://www.hailstate.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=925432

In years past visitor's seating has been in sections 24 & 25 in the lower section and 301, 302, 312 & 313 in the upper section.

Don't know for sure what they have done this year.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
According to the seating chart I got from the University with my road tickets, the Bama sections are: 01, 24, 25 in the lower bowl. Upper deck, 301 thru 313, more or less the entire deck.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.