Question: What is the chant during "Dixieland Delight"?

roltidejunky

Scout Team
Oct 22, 1999
Vicksburg, MS
Can someone please tell me the chant during "Dixieland Delight"? I cant remember what it is and would love to teach all my new Bama fans here at Fort Hunter Liggett the chant. thanks and RTR

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I knew what it was...seemed to be more added to it Saturday night. Whomever PM's the info, please shoot me what the new stuff is.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
On beer...Roll Tide...CENSORED...all night...CENSORED
The first CENSORED, I don't get. I've heard some relate what was said there as something really bad, I think they just took it the wrong way. You can google it and find the words, at least the older set that I knew.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Oh...I found the new stuff...It not good....

I don't like it. Everybody got mad at Tennessee for something similar.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I was at the Iron Bowl last year - had no idea what they were saying.

I find it amusing that a fan base that emphasizes "class" has not spoken up against this. If what I read on You Tube is correct - esp the last - it's a disgrace.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I was at the ut game a couple of weeks ago and couldn't understand it. Glad, I guess. If what google tells me is what's being said, I feel sorry for those thousands of folks who think it fine to yell such with children around.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I was at the ut game a couple of weeks ago and couldn't understand it. Glad, I guess. If what google tells me is what's being said, I feel sorry for those thousands of folks who think it fine to yell such with children around.
The entire thing or just the last part? I agree about the last part. I usually just add the beer, Roll Tide, and all night.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.