THREE DAYS AT FOSTER wins big national film award

Keith Dunnavant

1st Team
Sep 14, 2010
THREE DAYS AT FOSTER, my documentary film on the pioneer athletes who shattered the color barrier in Tuscaloosa, won the second place award in the All Sports Los Angeles Film Festival Monday night. This is a great honor. We were competing against some fantastic documentaries with much bigger budgets, and I wanted to take the opportunity to thank all of you who have been supportive of the film.

You can get all the details by visiting threedaysatfoster.com, and buy the DVD by clicking here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FFGKN88

For those who are wondering, Showtime's new doc, AGAINST THE TIDE, which airs starting Friday and features me, takes a very different approach to this important story. I'm sure it is good. I hope you will have an opportunity to see both.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
THREE DAYS AT FOSTER, my documentary film on the pioneer athletes who shattered the color barrier in Tuscaloosa, won the second place award in the All Sports Los Angeles Film Festival Monday night. This is a great honor. We were competing against some fantastic documentaries with much bigger budgets, and I wanted to take the opportunity to thank all of you who have been supportive of the film.

You can get all the details by visiting threedaysatfoster.com, and buy the DVD by clicking here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FFGKN88

For those who are wondering, Showtime's new doc, AGAINST THE TIDE, which airs starting Friday and features me, takes a very different approach to this important story. I'm sure it is good. I hope you will have an opportunity to see both.
Big thumbs up!

BoSox Tider

Scout Team
Jul 1, 2011
Awesome!

Slow me, I just got around to reading The Missing Ring. Great read. '66 was the first year I remember being a Tide fan. I was in the 8th grade and was more of a pro fan in those days, but became interested in Bama football because of my favorite pro player Bart Starr. I just vaguely remember Snake as a Tide QB, but I do remember the NC fiasco that year. Haven't had any use for ND ever since.

RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.