Jameis Winston investigated for sexual assault - and...no charges to be filed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: Wow! Jameis Winston investigated for sexual assault

Bones is the best, they spend 35 minutes of a 42 minute episode whining about their office "affairs" and then at the end they solve the crime with computer technology that doesn't exist.
I love watching Bones as well, my absolute favorite crime drama shows are Criminal Minds(is my favorite of the bunch), Elementary & Hawaii Five O, The Mentalist, and The Good Wife..And another one I wish they would bring back is "Lie To Me"..I never understood why the cancelled "Lie To Me" cause it done fairly good in the ratings department..And Marvel's Agent Shield is really good as well, but, it's more of a comic book tye drama show..

Last edited:

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed

Luther from over the pond is a pretty good crime drama. It's absurd but not entirely ridiculous.
Love, love, LOVE that show. Another show from "over the pond" I love is Broadchurch. This British version was heavy but awesome, I'm hoping the U.S. version doesn't screw up.

WsN

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 15, 2013

Old Columbo guy myself (Peter Falk) probably to young to remember that one:)

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

I liked Columbo. Cold Case, Bones, Mentalist, not so much. Never watched The Good Wife. Criminal Minds is so-so.. I do like all the Law & Orders (original, SVU, Criminal Intent), old and new. I didn't watch Hawaii Five-O for the first season, I guess out of some sort of misplaced loyalty to the old show with Jack Lord. I've gotten back into it though, and it's pretty good.
I'm absolutely hooked on Blue Bloods. Won't miss one episode..

lelandhorne

1st Team
Sep 21, 2013

I love watching Bones as well, my absolute favorite crime drama shows are Criminal Minds(is my favorite of the bunch), Elementary & Hawaii Five O, The Mentalist, and The Good Wife..And another one I wish they would bring back is "Lie To Me"..I never understood why the cancelled "Lie To Me" cause it done fairly good in the ratings department..And Marvel's Agent Shield is really good as well, but, it's more of a comic book tye drama show..
I actually hate Bones, modern crime shows are all terrible. The crime solving takes a backseat to all the melodramatic personal problems of the detectives.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN

Is what done yet? The conversation about investigative type shows or the Winston investigation? For Winston, it's just getting started. For the other, it will probably continue until the cows come home.
That means it ends today at 3:30?

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA

Sorry guys, I love me some NCIS. Gibbs is the man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

Bamanooga

1st Team
Sep 7, 2008
Signal Mountain, TN

Law & Order, SVU, is really good and might be appropriate for this situation.

On the other hand, Castle has a drop-dead gorgeous detective who must be fluffy brained because she and the rest of Homicide depend on an egotistical fiction writer to solve their cases.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Re: Wow. Jameis Winston investigated for sexual assault

As a retired Police Detective Lt. my advice to an innocent man, would be to NEVER give a statement to Law Enforcement Officers without your Lawyer being present. (Just my opinion)

One of a Lawyers functions is to protect your best interest. Thats why you pay them...

An Attorney can keep you out of trouble.
Think of the old phrase... NO COMMENT! (Usually at the advice of your Attorney)
As this progresses, it looks like the victim did not identify him until about a month later. I don't know if this is because she would not recognize him until she saw his face in the media or she was frightened by the media or the fact he was a football player. Has the TPD taken a DNA sample? If they have at least they will be resolution one way or another. It also could be the judgment of the DA whether it was consentual or not. It appears the victim was under the influence at the time so determining consent may be dicey. It is obvious that the police think he was involved(whether directly or indirectly) or there would have been a statement clearing him by now from someone. Considering he is up for the Heisman, you would think this would have been resolved by now.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Seemingly it is something he did...

Sent from my iPhone
Read the article. I gathered some "new evidence" prompted reopening, but no details are given. Said it was more than a media request that had to happen before it could be reopened. I can only speculate that the woman or her lawyer must have requested it be revisited as they were willing to "talk" again.

Have I missed something or am I mistaken?

Read the article. I gathered some "new evidence" prompted reopening, but no details are given. Said it was more than a media request that had to happen before it could be reopened. I can only speculate that the woman or her lawyer must have requested it be revisited as they were willing to "talk" again.

Have I missed something or am I mistaken?
I guess it's heresay, but woman changing her story? Something is up.

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.