What's the story on Jabrill Peppers?

Bama in NY

Nov 17, 2013
When you add up the facts: 1) he is taking official visits elsewhere against Hoke's policy, 2) Michigan lost out on Hand and Hand is at Alabama, 3) Michigan is terrible and won't be winning anything for the next 4 years, 4) Bama rules and can win championship after championship, 5) His comments about keeping his options open.
Hmmmm....to me it sounds like a confused young man who is second guessing his decision. I'm willing to bet that we stand a strong chance at getting this kid.

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010
Like everyone else has said, anything can happen with a visit but lets not assume we now become his leader. We werent even second in his choices when he committed to Michigan, Penn State was. Also, just because he's looking around, doesnt mean he's going to decommit. Yes, Michigan isnt very good but, like Auburn this year, they can turn it around. When he says, "Im just looking around in case Coach Hoke gets let go," Im sure thats exactly what he means. Wouldnt you look around if the program and coach you committed to is a bit up in the air? I know I would.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
This. Nothing I've seen suggests that Peppers isn't solid to Michigan. Great player, would love to have him, but I don't see it.
he's decided to take some official visits, and we may be one of them.

I think that Da'shawn Hand choosing Bama may have at least given him a second thought, since he was trying to recruit him to michigan. If we can get a visit, we have an outside chance...and thats better than none.

Could you imagine him AND Marlon Humphrey playing together in the same secondary?
it would almost be unfair...

Maybe he's imagining doing both...being part of a ridiculous defense AND getting his degree from a solid school...maybe Dashawn Hand is now recruiting him????

Last edited:

TLIT

Scout Team
Apr 28, 2011
Central VA
I think it would be great if he came to Tuscaloosa, if for no other reason than to watch Michigan fans lose their minds and call him every name in the book (like Hand).
Let's not confuse Michigan fans with Arkansas fans. Sure, some Michigan fans were unkind after Hand, but for the most part, they are as sane about recruiting as is possible.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.