Game Thread: ****Bama vs. MSU Game Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
USCw 17 - 7 Stanford. If USCw wins out is Coach O strongly considered for the head coaching gig?

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
USCw 17 - 7 Stanford. If USCw wins out is Coach O strongly considered for the head coaching gig?
I don't think so. Kinda catching lighting in a bottle the second half of this season. They would look bad to give him the job and then have a Coach O Ole Miss type season next year. Which very likely could happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I don't think so. Kinda catching lighting in a bottle the second half of this season. They would look bad to give him the job and then have a Coach O Ole Miss type season next year. Which very likely could happen.

I heard during one game earlier today, Coach O, has been guaranteed the recruiting coordinator job, no matter who becomes the next HC..How true that is, I have no idea, what if the next HC doesn't want to keep him on his staff???..

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I apologize as I have found the issue. My wife has been out all day with a friend and JUST got home when Bama scored it's first (so far only) touchdown. I apologize, sincerely, on her greedy, selfish, and SHAMEFUL decision that has obviously cost us in turnovers and lackadaisical play in the first half. Had she but done her job and watched the away game from home as she was supposed to, the team would not be in this situation.

And yes, I am apparently superstitious.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I heard during one game earlier today, Coach O, has been guaranteed the recruiting coordinator job, no matter who becomes the next HC..How true that is, I have no idea, what if the next HC doesn't want to keep him on his staff???..
Good question. I guess given his long career as a good RC the next HC would want him on his staff. He also has a reputation of being shady in the recruiting trail too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.