Game Thread: ****Bama vs. MSU Game Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Minton

1st Team
Dec 4, 2011
If Blackledge is calling that play action then deep on 1st down is it because of his interviews or is it predictable? That 2nd and 10 run is a key in my mind, Bama runs about 99.5% of the time on that down and distance. Someone needs to chew some tail on the sidelines right now, little sleep walking going on sadly.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Play calling is all textbook. Jr high coach could call defense right now against us.

Stretch out the field. Find the TE. Reverse would go for big yards.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
If Blackledge is calling that play action then deep on 1st down is it because of his interviews or is it predictable? That 2nd and 10 run is a key in my mind, Bama runs about 99.5% of the time on that down and distance. Someone needs to chew some tail on the sidelines right now, little sleep walking going on sadly.
Savage calls them too with Eli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

Bamafan P.T.

All-SEC
Oct 15, 2005
Tuscaloosa
we are pretty predictable with that. We get on on the other side of the 45 and its' coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.