Penn wagers should be banned from calling auburn games

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Penn Wagers has been giving the edge to auburn for years now.Remember the 2009 Iron Bowl? He almost cost us that game, even "running in to" Mark Ingram. That scum bag is as dirty as they come.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
You know what's hilarious about this? Go to ITAT and they'll say just the opposite.

Kids, kids, kids

(And that incomplete pass was insane to start the game)

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Do you guys remember how he "stumbled in to" Ingram back in 2009? To this day, I swear that was no accident. Hope he gets his one day.:mad:

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
Well I still have not got over the 2007 game when he made the late hit call on Wallace gilberry. If not for that call I think the game could have been more interesting. at that time the game was 10-3 and it was 3 down and 8 and the pass was short of the 1st down.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Well I still have not got over the 2007 game when he made the late hit call on Wallace gilberry. If not for that call I think the game could have been more interesting. at that time the game was 10-3 and it was 3 down and 8 and the pass was short of the 1st down.
Oh, yeah. I had forgotten about that one.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
I seem to remember when phatimus phil was at TenErC when it came down to Bama and the Viles he always leaned towards the puke orange. Maybe I am wrong and getting something mixed up here.

tidebanker

1st Team
Oct 10, 2002
Hoover, AL USA
We were just talking about what Richt must have said. Refs can handle language. I figured it was personal or something that hit a nerve. My buddy got booted by an ump once for asking "are you blind, incompetent, or cheating?" He obviously wasnt blind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using Tapatalk 2

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
We were just talking about what Richt must have said. Refs can handle language. I figured it was personal or something that hit a nerve. My buddy got booted by an ump once for asking "are you blind, incompetent, or cheating?" He obviously wasnt blind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using Tapatalk 2
probably asked him how much auburn is paying him. legit question, but apparently upset the guy.

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
My buddy got booted by an ump once for asking "are you blind, incompetent, or cheating?" He obviously wasnt blind
Yea the good ol days. Even the AHSAA has killed all the fun, now we get fined $300 for getting tossed in a game now. The good ol days are done!

I remember in city league basketball (12-13 year olds) I was tossed in our game against Alabama School for the Deaf for saying some of the same things. Refs were so lazy they would only run to half court on each side and "think" they were calling a fair game. After two or three of my kids got hurt I had enough and got a Technical that night, two nights later we had the same group and 5 seconds into the game I was promptly tossed after we were called for a foul and I told him "good to know you can blow the whistle and make some kind of call". I think at that point we both had enough of each other:wink:

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011
You know what's hilarious about this? Go to ITAT and they'll say just the opposite.

Kids, kids, kids

(And that incomplete pass was insane to start the game)
I won't go to ITAT, but the Facebook posts are enough. I am sure that the Auburn radio crew was even worse. I won't listen to Auburn on the radio because they whine about every single call for the rest of the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.