The UGA Flub?

jaakRTR

3rd Team
Nov 21, 2010
Lexington Alabama
Reminds me of LSU betting Kentucky on a Hail Mary at Lexington. Also didn't the Dogs score the same way against Florida? I don't remember the year of these games.
IIRC, the Kentucky/LSU game was in 2002, and I remember watching that game (Saban was at LSU). It was the 11:21 game (Jefferson Pilot), When the play happened, I still remember my Dad looking over at me and he said..."I ain't believing that s**t!" LOL.

Jason

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
He said booger eater! :biggrin:
I just goggled "booger eater" , guess what popped up, & I kid you not..I lterally brought tears from laughing so hard..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

3. Boogereater
Any fan of Auburn University. They are typified by their never ending aubsession over THE University of Alabama football team. Ask a booger eater about the Auburn Tigers, and you will receive a 20 minute dissertation over either Coach Bryant or Coach Saban.

Ask a boogereater about the Auburn Tigers, and you'll get a response along these lines... Well, let me just tell you about what bahr bryant cheated like over thar in Tuscaloser!

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I actually agree 100% with ya Brad..It was an awesome catch, just cause of the concentration, it took to pull down the catch after it had been deflected..Gotta give the booger eater credit when it's due as well..
Concentration my eye.. He didn't even know where the ball was until it fell into his hands! It was pure luck, and neither skill nor concentration had one thing to do with it.

One thing is for sure. *U has to be the luckiest team to ever play football..

Last edited:

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
The fluke catch to win the game just sets Auburn up to fall that much harder. A delusional glimpse of hope that will make their next loss that much more bitter.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
A great play only in that it was so spectacularly unpredictable and improbable. But it was as poor a play in terms of defensive execution as I have ever witnessed.

venegoni

Scout Team
Mar 18, 2007
The Norwood catch last night was a great play by a talented receiver. Speaking of booger eaters, anyone notice how Malzahn works his nose on the sideline. My wife brings this up every game we watch.

jangalang

All-SEC
Feb 16, 2003
Miami, FL
From Barrett Jones twitter:

Barrett Jones

Not sure what was more AUBURN, the miracle Hail Mary or the double reverse pass on the ensuing 2 pt conversion.

6:37 PM - 16 Nov 2013
627 RETWEETS 362 FAVORITES

I just goggled "booger eater" , guess what popped up, & I kid you not..I lterally brought tears from laughing so hard..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

3. Boogereater
Any fan of Auburn University. They are typified by their never ending aubsession over THE University of Alabama football team. Ask a booger eater about the Auburn Tigers, and you will receive a 20 minute dissertation over either Coach Bryant or Coach Saban.

Ask a boogereater about the Auburn Tigers, and you'll get a response along these lines... Well, let me just tell you about what bahr bryant cheated like over thar in Tuscaloser!
Wow I did not know that!

Sent from my iPhone

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Anybody else change the channel during halftime of our game to specifically avoid seeing highlights of the Barn game?

JGrim

Scout Team
Sep 14, 2010
I often wonder how anyone in Georgia ever gets pregnant. No one in Georgia seems to be able to finish the drill. Not UGA, not the Falcons, not the Hawks, nor the Braves. Maybe it's just the Jack Daniels talking : )
Hey, SOME of us living in Georgia CAN finish the drill: the eleven year old in my living room is proof. Must be because I wad raised in crimson and white :) No Jack required.

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
I don't know if I would say they made it happen. He did have good concentration to find the ball though.
That ball found him, not the other way around. It literally fell into his hands.

But, as already stated, hard to knock Auburn for it. It happened. Everyone knows that the road to a championship is usually paved with a lucky bounce or two. Unfortunately for Auburn, this year's road to a championship has a crimson road grater paving the way and the luck runs out in two weeks.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.