New BCS rankings released...

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Per the BCS countdown show on ESPN its all or nothing for us for BCS games. National championship game if we win the next 3 or no BCS bowl if we lose one.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Releasing the standings took 5 minutes, the other 25 were spent on various scenarios based on 'what if Alabama were to lose.'

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
ALABAMA will not lose. Bank on it. We played our "garbage" game last night. Chattanooga will not be a problem. Auburn is a VERY GOOD (and very lucky) team, like it or not. Luck usually plays a part in the BCSNC. I think we have a mature team, and many players who remember the Cameron debacle in Tuscaloosa. We will not lose in Auburn! Roll Tide

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Per the BCS countdown show on ESPN its all or nothing for us for BCS games. National championship game if we win the next 3 or no BCS bowl if we lose one.
It's a position similar to the one UGA found themselves in last year. They lost the SECCG...and because of that UF got the Sugar Bowl.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
The Iron Bowl will have a record number of viewers this year. Auburn will actually have more fans than Bama for the first time. They will just be in Texas and Ohio. ;)

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
So, if FSU loses their ACC Championship game, we get Urban in the BCSCG? I can live with that!!! Another heart flutter may be on the horizon.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
At this stage in the season if we lose one game the season is over as far as I'm concerned. And as far as the bowl games it's the BCSCG or bust. That's the only game I care to see us in. I could care less about going to a BCS bowl should we lose. The only option is the BCSCG.

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
If we get to the BCSNG and win it all we'll have played 3 top ten teams in a row to do it. I don't know that any previous national champion could lay claim to that feat.

100%Crimson

All-SEC
Feb 4, 2004
I'm kinda like bamabryan....if you don't win it all nothing else matter. Once you are on top the rest is clutter, as Saban would say.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.