Anyone watching the game on PPV?

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
I ordered the game Saturday, my first time watching a PPV game, I usually just listen to Eli, 30 bucks is kinda high for a PPV game but I'm watching regardless. :BigA:

Crimsongator

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2003
Hills of North Georgia
I ordered the game Saturday, my first time watching a PPV game, I usually just listen to Eli, 30 bucks is kinda high for a PPV game but I'm watching regardless. :BigA:
Hey RJ15, I meant to include this on the first post - this will be the only game I will not be able to record. ould you mond recording it - I will be glad to throw a couple bucks you way to cover your cost of the cd and mailing - let me know. gator

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Hey RJ15, I meant to include this on the first post - this will be the only game I will not be able to record. ould you mond recording it - I will be glad to throw a couple bucks you way to cover your cost of the cd and mailing - let me know. gator
I would be happy too, but It'll be at my grandma's house and she has no DVR and I have no recording equipment.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
If you have an iPhone get the Bama radio app. It will give you several radio station choices that are in different delays & allow you to choose one that is close enough to let you watch the pay per view and still listen to Eli & Phil. I have only done a couple of PPV but both of them I just couldn't take the announcers.

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL
try $50 bucks is kinda high for something on PPV, UFC fights and big time boxing matches are $50. i don't mind paying $30 bucks for a football game....especially when it's Bama LOL

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
Why is quality of the ppv game not on par with other games ? Is it the quality of the equipment ?
PPV coverage is standard definition for Alabama games.

I have DirecTv and they will not allow subscription until Friday night sometime (?). Cannot tell me with accuracy what the cost will be. ESPN GamePlan is $76 for a list of game including Bama. Not sure what one game only will cost if they will sale one game only.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
It's on the ESPN 3 / WatchESPN /ESPN Gameplan schedule because the rest of the country will get access to it but, in the state of AL and TN it will be blacked out, that's how it always works for PPV games. In Alabama, you have to order it from whatever PPV service your cable / sat company provides. That Gameplan cost does not include the Bama game, it must be ordered individually. I've been burned by that before.

This is one great thing about the new SEC Network launching next year, it will end PPV games. The fact that they charge $30 or more and the quality is barley as good as an old 70s broadcast is a complete rip off for the fans. Thank goodness this is the last year!

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.