PS4 users

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
Didn't know that! That's Awesome!

For the face scanning thing, some games have that. EA had it on PS3, if you go to easports.com and upload it. Some games require the playstation eye for it.
Oh yeah, I had my face scanned for the Tiger Woods games. I think FIFA is the only other sports game that has it.

afadam07

1st Team
Aug 21, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Oh yeah, I had my face scanned for the Tiger Woods games. I think FIFA is the only other sports game that has it.
NCAA and Madden has it on GameFace on their website. You take a pic from the front view and one from the side view and upload it. Then you can use your face on Road to Glory and stuff like that.

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
For those of you looking for a new game, Watch Dogs is pretty fun. I haven't gotten too far into the story though because I've been going around hacking stuff.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Agreed, Watch_Dogs has been pretty fun so far. I'm doing the same thing, mostly going around hacking stuff. I've only played a couple of the main missions. Last night I went and hacked all the CtOS Control Centers except for one, which I will do tonight. Then I'll start on the towers and then maybe mess around with the main story missions. It's similar to GTA in the way I get distracted by other things and will play for hours without touching the main story.

afadam07

1st Team
Aug 21, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
What is the Watch Dogs game like? Seems like it would be a cross of GTA and Infamous.

MLB the show 14 is pretty decent. The RTTS mode is pretty fun. I'm not a huge baseball fan, but the game is fun to play. At this point, It's going to be hard to beat the My Player or MY GM in NBA though. NBA 2K14 really set the standard for playing with a created player mode!

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
Watch Dogs is kinda like GTA. It's open world, you can steal cars and shoot people. The big difference is in Watch Dogs you can hack things like peoples' bank accounts or listen to their phone conversations. You can also hack street lights, steam pipes, road blockers to make a getaway in a car. You play a vigilante, but you can choose to be a murdering menace or to try to limit civilian deaths and people will react to you depending on how you play. I've tried to not hurt anyone so I've become sort of a hero and I've had civilians come up and take a picture of me with their phones lol. I'd recommend going to youtube and finding a video of the gameplay to get a better idea.

I'm loving MLB The Show 14. All I've played is the RTTS so far. I liked the NBA game and I'll probably get the new one that comes out later this year. My only issue with the NBA My Player is the one voice they force you to use. They should give us at least 3 options or just take it out of the game. I don't to sound like I'm from the streets of Compton.

afadam07

1st Team
Aug 21, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Watch Dogs is kinda like GTA. It's open world, you can steal cars and shoot people. The big difference is in Watch Dogs you can hack things like peoples' bank accounts or listen to their phone conversations. You can also hack street lights, steam pipes, road blockers to make a getaway in a car. You play a vigilante, but you can choose to be a murdering menace or to try to limit civilian deaths and people will react to you depending on how you play. I've tried to not hurt anyone so I've become sort of a hero and I've had civilians come up and take a picture of me with their phones lol. I'd recommend going to youtube and finding a video of the gameplay to get a better idea.

I'm loving MLB The Show 14. All I've played is the RTTS so far. I liked the NBA game and I'll probably get the new one that comes out later this year. My only issue with the NBA My Player is the one voice they force you to use. They should give us at least 3 options or just take it out of the game. I don't to sound like I'm from the streets of Compton.

HAHA!!! I agree about the voice... I don't like not having the choice either. They could've done it like the MyGM and made everything like text messages and I'd be happy. The biggest thing I don't like is the my player talking and all others not talking.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
No one showed any interest so I never created one. I'll send you a normal friend request though. I'm currently playing Star Wars Battlefront, Fallout 4, The Witcher 3 and GTA V.

NVM, just realized we are already friends on the PSN.

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Anybody that wants to play with me just PM me and I'll give you my name. Just have to warn you that my son uses it too every other weekend and he can drive you nuts with this so you would have to put up with him......lol

We have this 19 year old chick that will play with us and her kill to death ration is over 4!!!:eek2: She's easily the best I've ever played with. We also use the [BAMA] tags but if you join our party you can easily play with us if you want. Not all our friends use the tag but we generally do it.

PS-forgot to say I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 3.

Last edited:

Bamapat92

Apr 2, 2017
Once NCAA was discontinued I started playing FIFA on PS4. I couldn't do madden, just wasn't the same. But learned to enjoy the game play. Very fast paced and competitive online play as well. I've had an alabama customized ultimate team for the last 3 years.

Bamapat92

Apr 2, 2017
I always thought there should've been a vato and or heavy Asian broken english accent option for the voices.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Got a PS4 slim and an Xbox one s, Xbox is in its original box , never hooked. PS4 is hooked up in a front bedroom, but never played! Had grand plans to maybe do some gaming, even bought an ASUS TUF I7 gaming laptop, but spend most of my time on Tidefans!

Heck, most of my FPS games are in the back yard. I’d rather shoot real ARs and AKs. Lately just my savage 110BA stealth in 338 LM trying to knock down a spider web on the hillside 1500 yards away! But , getting away from the thread. Maybe we need a shooting board!

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.