Tapatalk. Should I get it?

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
I don't have it, and for some reason, I'm able to read and post successfully from all sorts of devices without it.
You can and I did for a long time. Still, Tapatalk does make it easier to do a quick scan of the boards and it is a free app, so I recommend it. I still do without it if I want to use the like/dislike function or go check the groups under community tab, though.

rtcjny

All-SEC
Jan 27, 2011
Hartselle ,AL
I have not been very impressed with it. I have it,on my phone and only use it something big is going on. Like with the Saban contract thing. I used it to keep up with the posts. On my IPAD I just come to the Tidefans site. It is a whole lot easier.

Drifter

3rd Team
Mar 10, 2010
Anyone else been plagued by bogus threads on TideFans Forums when using Tapatalk?
There's a thread that pops up frequently which hijacks my iPhone and diverts it to a product on the App Store.
Anyone else?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Anyone else been plagued by bogus threads on TideFans Forums when using Tapatalk?
There's a thread that pops up frequently which hijacks my iPhone and diverts it to a product on the App Store.
Anyone else?
Yeah I saw it a few times last week. I noticed it said something about "sponsored" or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.