Question: Is everybody going to stay the entire game tomorrow??

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
It's my understanding that representatives from the University of Texas will be paying Bama fans $100 each to leave at halftime. ;)

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I'll be there entire game. I drive all the way from ATL and back and by golly I'm not planning to do that for just 3, 3 1/2 quarters! :BigA:

Plus we're in the field suites by where the players come in and out. My kids are dreaming of catching a glove, sweatband, anything!

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
I'll be there entire game. I drive all the way from ATL and back and by golly I'm not planning to do that for just 3, 3 1/2 quarters! :BigA:

Plus we're in the field suites by where the players come in and out. My kids are dreaming of catching a glove, sweatband, anything!
I will be rooting for your kids to catch a glove, or sweatband then :).

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
I always stay for the end... I never want to miss anything. Why go to a game and then leave early and miss something. I wait all year for the season. Why would I miss a minute of it? Blowouts are a great opportunity to see some of the future stars get some playing time. My seats are covered and I will be sitting there enjoying every minute. RTR!

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
TIDEnGA, I'm loving this trend on Tidefans using a self portrait as an avatar. The only problem is the image on the avatar is so small.

If I could pick one avatar to enlarge, it would be yours. :)

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
I stay every minute. No one I'm with ever suggests otherwise. The end of a blowout is my favorite part. I'm relaxed, I get to see all the Tenpennys and Henrys and the 50 stud backup LBs make plays. I listen to Eli and wish he'd analyze their play, but I also enjoy the off-topic rants he gets on with Chris or Phil.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Anyway, to answer the question directly, no way I spend around 10 hours in a car to not watch 4 quarters of football.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.