UF has to fire Muschamp now right?

BamaDude06

1st Team
Sep 15, 2006
Let me ask... did GS get the standard close to $1 million that FCS schools get to play a major FBS team? Becuase that would be even MORE salt in the wounds.... I assume GS doesn't have to pay FLORIDA $1 million for embarrassing them do they? :)

-CLINT
$555,000 payday for Georgia Southern.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I thought there was no way that Muschamp could be fired after guiding Florida to a BCS game last year, but this may be his final mistake. It is bad enough losing a game at home, but losing to a D2 school who you signed to be a cupcake is plain unforgivable. I this the UF alumni may get pretty desperate now, especially with both FSU and Miami being on the rise. Unless he can pull off the upset of the year next week, I'm betting Muschamp is gone by Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
So we might have Florida, USC, and Texas all looking for coaches next year. That just does not seem real, with all the super duper "talent" from those states.

Crimson Draw

3rd Team
Nov 8, 2008
For the record, the last time a team won a game without any passing yards was September 28, .....2013.
Guess who!
Georgia Southern vs. Chattanooga.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Muschamp is a nut.
That lecture to CNS last years showed he is to hard headed to understand what is being said. CNS was just saying you got 3 great teams in the SEC & one is going to get left out of a good bowl game & it would most likely be the one that played in the SECCG & lost not the one sitting at home.

If they lose to FSU by like 70 points the $8M won't be a big deal he will be gone. Texas wishes it has access to Florida money. Why do you think Spurrier did not return. They stick their noses in everything a lot like former Alabama did before CNS.
Galen Hall was a good coach
Charlie Pell was a good coach
Ron Zook was a good coach

Im just not sure Foley has the authority to keep Muschamp, he always looks like he is on a cocaine high & has WON nothing to allow him to speak the way he does. If Foley doesn't fire him the media will tear him apart especially that one in Orlando.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
I will say this about Ga Southern, they gave us all we wanted & did things to one of the Best defenses ever at Alabama. So I would be careful putting them on the schedule.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I bet Texas is glad their coach in waiting took off for Florida. Can you imagine the uproar in Hornville if they shoved Brown out the door and Muschamp followed with this type of performance?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I will say this about Ga Southern, they gave us all we wanted & did things to one of the Best defenses ever at Alabama. So I would be careful putting them on the schedule.
I agree with respect their offense, but even a horribly depleted Florida offense should have been able to score more than 20 points in that game. Chattanooga scored on them 21 in a loss. To give you a sense of their talent level this year, GS only beat Chattanooga 23-21.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Perspective - GSU played with 46 scholarship players yesterday...

Even with UF's massive injury list, they should have 15-20 more healthy players - all of which are FBS quality athletes.

This loss is simply incredible, I can't see how Muschamp survives it.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
So we might have Florida, USC, and Texas all looking for coaches next year. That just does not seem real, with all the super duper "talent" from those states.
Nebraska could be looking too... A state with little talent but, a big football tradition. Imagine if Sumlin or Gus Bus decided to take their show to the NFL.

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
GA Southern is pulling away in the 3rd 20-10. This IS NOT the same team we played a few years ago. They are 3rd in their FCS division this year.

The 2011 Georgia Southern Eagles team represented Georgia Southern University in the 2011 NCAA Division I FCS football season. The Eagles were led by second year head coach Jeff Monken and played their home games at Paulson Stadium. They are a member of the Southern Conference. They finished the season 11-3, 7-1 in Southern Conference play, winning the conference championship outright. They received the conference's automatic bid into the FCS playoffs where they defeated Old Dominion in the second round and Maine in the quarterfinals before falling to North Dakota State in the semifinals.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.