*** DT Joshua Frazier Signs With Alabama ***

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
He did it via Twitter. Neat. Here's his timeline. Solid NG, very much in the same mold as Josh Chapman.

Scout Profile
Rivals Profile
247 Profile

• I know where I want to go and I'm gonna commit soon I just don't know what day I should do it on.
  • Hmmm I have a idea haha!!! I will eliminate one team each hour starting at 4:00 that has been in my top 5. Then at 7:00 I will announce.
  • They may be my childhood favorite and still are but I will not go to USC so they are out. 1 down 3 to go!!
  • Ok I still love my favorite reporter @Allie_Davison but Auburn Is out. 2 down 2 more to go.
  • Love the coaching staff and everything at Texas A&M but I'm set on Arky and Bama. So it is down to those Two.
  • Popcorn anyone haha oh the suspense!! Actually as a matter of fact I'm kinda hungry
  • So it's come down to this haha.
  • Ok Arkansas I'm sorry but I've decided Alabama. I hope u will still support me when I go rep Arkansas in Alabama.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Re: ***4-Star DT Joshua Frazier Commits to Alabama***

Roll Tide! I guess his mom was ok with him going farther away. Until today, everything seemed to point to Arky or a&m.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Re: ***4-Star DT Joshua Frazier Commits to Alabama***

Wow! Color me shocked. Info had 3 days ago said we were slow playing him. Welcome aboard. Solid NG. Don't think it means anything re: Elam

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.