Pick the score: Auburn vs. Alabama (Iron Bowl)

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Okay. I know it isn't technically 24 hours yet, but my mind is already on Auburn. This will be the biggest Iron Bowl in a long time since so much is riding on the game. Winner goes to the SECCG. I just think the barn is to one dimensional on offense. Sure they lead the SEC in rushing, but that is about all they do. We stop that, and we get them in third and long situations, we win comfortably. If not, it will come down to the wire. The barn's defense isn't all that great so I feel we will have a big game on offense plus AJ hasn't lost a game on the road as a starter. I like our chances.

Bama wins 34-20

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I was waiting for this thread. :)

There are two big flaws in Auburn's game. They are pretty one dimensional and they have a mediocre defense. We will need to get past the quick start from Auburn and control the clock. We won't have a problem of the our team playing flat.

IMHO Auburn is overrated and when they played someone with a defense...they lost. The next best defense they played was Mississippi State, and they struggled to win that game. They are a few plays away from losing 2-3 games.

We will be close in the first quarter, but we pull away for a comfortable win.

35-17

Last edited:

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
I'm not convinced Auburn can even score 20 points on Bama's defense and also not convinced Auburn's defense can slow down Bama's multiple dynamic offense. I say Bama wins 38-14.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Earlier I was thinking 31-13. But now I think the game will open up a bit. So I'll add in an additional TD for Bama and change one of Auburn's FGs to a TD.

So 38-17.

Shoeless

Scout Team
Jun 6, 2010
I have had the same prediction since the beginning of auburn's dynasty began (3 weeks ago) that Bama will beat them by 3 touchdowns.

35-14

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
We win 31-23 at the very least. Probably though we score a little more and they score a little less ... 35-17. If we don't show up and we let them get an early lead like we did in 09, then we may win by a FG or something. Still, I have no doubt really that CNS will prepare these guys properly. Beat the Barn.. RTR!!!

GCtidefan

1st Team
Sep 23, 2010
Adger, AL
I'm sure coach Mule-zone will have some trickery in mind that will result in a TD, but I think our D has been playing with a chip on its shoulder since the Colorado State game and will not give up 2.
Bama 41
Barn 10

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.