Wait! We have to..... FSU has to.... HUH? (SOS discussion)

BAMA 22 HEISMAN

1st Team
Dec 13, 2009
We have too beat #4 barn and possibly #5 Missou in the SEC title game to advance to national title game

FSU has too beat UF (who just lost to UGA southern), and beat a team ranked 20th or worse in the acc title game to play us?

Ummmmm........

Last edited:

lelandhorne

1st Team
Sep 21, 2013
Re: Wait! We have too..... FSU has too.... HUH?

FSU's schedule is a joke, outside of Clemson they've played no one. Miami was their other big game and they've been exposed by everyone now. Honestly if OSU beats MSU in the Big Ten Championship game I think they should leap frog FSU.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO

I don't think I understand your title at all. Did you mean to use too, or did you mean to use two (the number)? I can kind of make sense of it with two, otherwise I need some 'splainin to be done.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett

FSU's schedule is a joke, outside of Clemson they've played no one. Miami was their other big game and they've been exposed by everyone now. Honestly if OSU beats MSU in the Big Ten Championship game I think they should leap frog FSU.
FSU has played a tougher schedule than OSU thus far, that probably won't change by the end of the season.

We have to beat #4 barn and possibly #5 Missou in the SEC title game to advance to national title game

FSU has to beat UF (who just lost to UGA southern), and beat a team ranked 20th or worse in the acc title game to play us?

Ummmmm........
That's just how it is in the SEC. I guess someone on ESPN has you upset?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lelandhorne

1st Team
Sep 21, 2013

FSU has played a tougher schedule than OSU thus far, that probably won't change by the end of the season.
If Michigan State beats Minnesota they'll probably move to 8th or 9th in the rankings. Florida State's best possible opponent for the ACC championship game is the barely ranked Duke. They could end up facing Georgia Tech if Duke loses to North Carolina. If Clemson loses to SC then Florida State's signature win of the season loses some value.

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA

If Michigan State beats Minnesota they'll probably move to 8th or 9th in the rankings. Florida State's best possible opponent for the ACC championship game is the barely ranked Duke. They could end up facing Georgia Tech if Duke loses to North Carolina. If Clemson loses to SC then Florida State's signature win of the season loses some value.
Good point. Clemson typically finds a way to lose to SC.

BAMA 22 HEISMAN

1st Team
Dec 13, 2009

I know it is always tougher for the SEC. Just bringing up the obvious different paths that teams take in their route too the national title game. I like our chances.

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett

Who would Ohio State's signature win be? They have several lackluster wins, I don't think FSU has any.

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett

Michigan > Florida
Michigan State > Duke

just sayin'. :)
Youre right, though I thought FSU's SOS was much higher than OSU's it's not by as much as I thought. OSU may catch them on SOS.

BAMA 22 HEISMAN

1st Team
Dec 13, 2009

Sorry for the possible misuse of the word too. Back to the matter at hand.

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.

Who would Ohio State's signature win be? They have several lackluster wins, I don't think FSU has any.
IMO....if tOSU beats Mich. St., that would be their signature win for the season.... imo, they won't beat the Spartans, I'm not sure they'll beat UM at the big house this weekend.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Youre right, though I thought FSU's SOS was much higher than OSU's it's not by as much as I thought. OSU may catch them on SOS.

True. As of right now, FSU has better wins. But I will say Ohio State is playing their best football as of late.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.