LB Raekwon McMillian Commits to Ohio State

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: LB Raekwon McMillian Updates

This was a HUGE need at Ohio State. I admit that I became worried over the last few weeks. Word around here was that he was blown away by Alabama.

CoreGroup

1st Team
Nov 19, 2013
Dothan, Al

Urban isn't known for having a strong def unit is he? What were Florida's def unit rankings while he was there? Anyone know?

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

If it wasn't us, I'm glad it wasn't the barners. Wish the kid well.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio

Not surprised with his decision today. Remember, until he actually signs on the dotted line, anything can happen.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Urban isn't known for having a strong def unit is he? What were Florida's def unit rankings while he was there? Anyone know?
In Urban's last three years, Florida' defense earned the below national ranking for total defense:

9 (2010)
4 (2009)
9 (2008)

The other three years are not working on NCAA.org.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

I think his decision came down to liking Urban's staff and early playing time. Apparently OSU is short on ILBs so he will get an opportunity to play as a Fr. Wish he had picked the Tide, but he didn't so I wish him luck and hope he enjoys the cold and lower level of competition. RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.