Kevin Norwood
Tana Patrick
Nick Perry
Ty Reed
Anthony Steen
Ed Stinson
Matt Tinney
Kellen Williams

Honorary: Cyrus K and Haha Clinton-Dix. (probably early leaving)

Thank you to all! You have represented UA well and given us fans much joy.
Pick out your favorites and tell us why you appreciate them

Last edited:

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
So thankful to this class. What a great run. My favorite has always been CJ. I have been totally impressed by both his play and his attitude on and off the field. And then this year he stepped up and is a true leader of the team. I love AJ too, but CJ may be the best player on the team. Look forward to him playing many years to come at the next level.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Thanks for 4 and 5 wonderful years, you will all be remember for your diligence on and off the field. Roll Tide class of 09 and 10.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Isn't Nick Perry supposed to get a medical redshirt and have another year to play
Hope so. He was listed as a SR, so I put him down. Jarrick did get a medical redshirt last year too, i guess. Although, I doubt Nick comes back. I would imagine Vinnie and Landon might have locked down the starting safety roles. Nick would probably be a nickel or dime guy again. I think Jarrick would probably have an advantage over Perry. So, Nick may just step out. I didn't see if he stood with the seniors this year or not. Did anyone see him on the field being recognized?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.