JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Projected Depth Chart for Alabama vs. Auburn
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
November 26th, 2013 12:29 AM

Disclaimer: This is not an official University of Alabama document. The depth chart is taken from individual practice and game observations, and is color-coded. Seniors are in black, juniors previously on the team are in green, junior college transfers in their junior year are in purple, junior college transfers in their sophomore year are in […]

Read More Here

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Why do we think that Eddie Jackson had fallen off so much? I mean at one point in the season he was a starter. Has he taken a step back in the eyes of the coaches or has everyone else caught up?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Why do we think that Eddie Jackson had fallen off so much? I mean at one point in the season he was a starter. Has he taken a step back in the eyes of the coaches or has everyone else caught up?
Go back and read Saban's comments from last week's "Hey Coach." He addressed the issue some. The way he discussed it gives me the impression he likes Eddie's potential.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.