Ponder this theory for possible total pandemonium for the next two weeks....

playball31580

Suspended
Aug 19, 2005
Wish I went to Tuscaloosa for college
My equation for total pandemonium end to the 2013 NCAA football season:

This weekend:
Auburn beats Bama
FSU beats Florida
Ohio St. beats Michigan
Texas A&M beats Missouri
Clemson beats South Carolina
Oklahoma beats Oklahoma State
Notre Dame beats Stanford
Baylor beats TCU

Next week:
Winston charged with sexual assault and is kicked off the team

SEC Championship – South Carolina beats Auburn; losing the West, Bama doesn’t play in the SEC Championship game due to losing the SEC West conference
ACC Championship - Duke beats FSU thanks to the Seminoles 3rd string QB, Clemson doesn’t play in the ACC Championship game due to losing the Atlantic conference
B10 Championship – Michigan State beats Ohio State

Andre Williams from BC wins the Heisman

This would put Clemson and Alabama, neither of whom played in their conference title game, to go to Pasadena for the BCS title game. I tried to get Baylor back in but with no such luck. Saban’s deal with the devil of playing in the National Championship with 1 loss pays off for a 3rd year in a row.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Nah.

Florida State isn't losing either of their next two games, Winston or no Winston. So in your scenario, if everything else works out, it might be FSU vs. Clemson in an all-ACC rematch for the title.

But hey. We're not going to lose to barney.:cool:

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I'd rather ponder this:
Bama beats Auburn
Mizzou beats A@M

Saban beats Pinkel(His college room mate) in the SEC Championship game and we go to Pasadena and beat Saban's former OC. :)

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
FWIW - Odds are UNC beats Duke Saturday, and I kind of hope A&M beats Mizzou sending the Cocks to the SECCG. Once we have taken care of our business I would like to Saban to spank Spurrier for old time's sake. RTR

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
As I said in the other thread like this. I do not want to ever consider a scenario where Auburn beats Alabama. Stopped reading right there. Probably shouldn't TTT this thread, but couldn't help myself.

100%Crimson

All-SEC
Feb 4, 2004
All this pondering has my head aching...can we just go back to reality. Alabama beats Auburn...Alabama beats whoever in SECCG. Alabama wins NC. Another crystal ball arrives in T-Town.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
My equation for total pandemonium end to the 2013 NCAA football season:

This weekend:
Auburn beats Bama
FSU beats Florida
Ohio St. beats Michigan
Texas A&M beats Missouri
Clemson beats South Carolina
Oklahoma beats Oklahoma State
Notre Dame beats Stanford
Baylor beats TCU

Next week:
Winston charged with sexual assault and is kicked off the team

SEC Championship – South Carolina beats Auburn; losing the West, Bama doesn’t play in the SEC Championship game due to losing the SEC West conference
ACC Championship - Duke beats FSU thanks to the Seminoles 3rd string QB, Clemson doesn’t play in the ACC Championship game due to losing the Atlantic conference
B10 Championship – Michigan State beats Ohio State

Andre Williams from BC wins the Heisman

This would put Clemson and Alabama, neither of whom played in their conference title game, to go to Pasadena for the BCS title game. I tried to get Baylor back in but with no such luck. Saban’s deal with the devil of playing in the National Championship with 1 loss pays off for a 3rd year in a row.

Ponder this....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.