Us Against The World, so to speak

Yes it is.... Today at work Barners, LSU fans, and even a lone Oregon Duck fan were all beating their chests and proclaiming how awbrun was gonna end the Dynasty. My lord were they obnoxious and the silence forthcoming is going to be oh so satisfying after we skull drag that fraudulent bunch of circus trick magicians.
Yeah, I don't know how long it will be before I'm quiet this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am a world away from the Iron Bowl, in Afghanistan, and let me tell you there is some real hate of the Tide's success and people from all over the country are praying that somebody beats us and beats us badly...from Ohio State, Oregon, Fl State and even Mizzo. They want anyone to win except BAMA...
Be safe and Roll Tide! Just smile and nod...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
When has it ever NOT been Alabama against everyone else? When you're Alabama, with everything that name evokes, folks either love you or hate you - there's very little indifference to be found. They may pick us to win, but most of them would titter like schoolgirls if we lost. Make no mistake, there won't be too many fans of other teams or talking heads truly cheering for us.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
When has it ever NOT been Alabama against everyone else? When you're Alabama, with everything that name evokes, folks either love you or hate you - there's very little indifference to be found. They may pick us to win, but most of them would titter like schoolgirls if we lost. Make no mistake, there won't be too many fans of other teams or talking heads truly cheering for us.
I just want so bad to stuff that crystal ball down they're collective throats. Bama owns the BCS crown and I want us to be the one to send it on its way. I would love nothing more than for the ESPN tools to have to eat their "praise any and every other team who could dethrone Bama" scripts.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I am a world away from the Iron Bowl, in Afghanistan, and let me tell you there is some real hate of the Tide's success and people from all over the country are praying that somebody beats us and beats us badly...from Ohio State, Oregon, Fl State and even Mizzo. They want anyone to win except BAMA...
When I was in Afghanistan back in 2010-2011, I saw an ANA soldier with some Alabama boxers and one of my Terps with an Alabama shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
You know what's funny? Since we've been on top I "hate" pretty much no teams at all.

That's because they're all irrelevant.

As a great American loves to say: "To BE the man, you gotta BEAT the man." And right now Alabama is THE man.

I remember when I hated USC, too. Back then we were irrelevant. When is the last time any of you gave USC more than a passing thought? OK, Kiffin getting canned but BEFORE that.

Time's up.

I remember hating Oklahoma - irrelevant. Nebraska - irrelevant.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I enjoy and revel in their hate. Only in the first year I was at Bama and then towards the end of the Shula era have we not been hated. It just seems to be the norm. It's just like our team feeds off the negative energy of hostile road crowds...

Bob Minton

1st Team
Dec 4, 2011
It's not pleasant living in Ohio these days as a Bama fan. First, they call me a front runner. I remind them my Grandma was born in Birmingham and she taught me to say Bear. Then, we of course cheat....and on and on and on. It's gotten worse this year for obvious reasons. I've already told my wife, if Bama makes the title game and OSU does not, the Bama stickers, magnets etc. come off the vehicles so we're not a target. Loving every minute of it!

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
It's not pleasant living in Ohio these days as a Bama fan. First, they call me a front runner. I remind them my Grandma was born in Birmingham and she taught me to say Bear. Then, we of course cheat....and on and on and on. It's gotten worse this year for obvious reasons. I've already told my wife, if Bama makes the title game and OSU does not, the Bama stickers, magnets etc. come off the vehicles so we're not a target. Loving every minute of it!
I used to spend a lot of time in Ohio...working. Never saw so many obvious linebackers in my life. The men weren't bad either!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.