Us Against The World, so to speak

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Listening to the talking heads some this week, I get the nagging feeling that they would all like the Barn to beat Bama so we can't do the three-peat. I personally don't think that will happen despite all the conjuring and tricks that Malzahn will employ.

I am certainly looking forward to the Iron Bowl and wish I could be there. However, I will be cheering from the compound in Falling Water, TN. RTR

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
RTR!!! Believe it or not, there are actually some non-Bama fans (who are real college football fans though) who wouldn't mind seeing us 3peat as it's really history in the making. Just not a lot of them probably. ;) Let the haters hate. ;) I'll be honest, I always enjoy watching the Yankees lose. When they hate you, it means you're pretty dang good most of the time. :) RTR!!!

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Yeah, I haven't heard anyone really even giving Auburn a chance. I am actually surprised at how unanimous it has been, given that it is the #4 team playing at home. But everyone is basically saying what we are - if Alabama plays its game, no one can beat them that isn't an NFL team.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Brando always picks against the Tide bc:

1. He has to have someone calling his radio show.

2. He wants a rating boost on Sat. for CBS games.

3. He lives in Louisana.

4. He just hates the Tide being so dominate.

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
I am a world away from the Iron Bowl, in Afghanistan, and let me tell you there is some real hate of the Tide's success and people from all over the country are praying that somebody beats us and beats us badly...from Ohio State, Oregon, Fl State and even Mizzo. They want anyone to win except BAMA...

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
This victory is going to be sweet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes it is.... Today at work Barners, LSU fans, and even a lone Oregon Duck fan were all beating their chests and proclaiming how awbrun was gonna end the Dynasty. My lord were they obnoxious and the silence forthcoming is going to be oh so satisfying after we skull drag that fraudulent bunch of circus trick magicians.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.