****Bama vs. AU PreGame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
ESPN loves Auburn today, next weekend ESPN will love Missouri. In early January ESPN will love FSU. This is just what being Bama means, it's nothing new, we win anyway. RTR!

tide rider

3rd Team
Oct 17, 2007
Roll Tide from Georgia!!!! Wish I could be there for the VICTORY. Can't wait to Rammer Jammer and hope it is sung for 4 hours :)

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Ugh, 5 more hours... tired of the hype, switched from gameday to soccer to get away from all the inane ramblings of the talking heads.

Roll Tide!

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
I really think the reality is that Alabama has a much better roster top to bottom then Auburn has and better coaches too that have coached in so many more big hyped games like this one. That reality will become evident during the 2nd half while Alabama pulls away from Auburn and wins going away. What do you guys and gals think about that?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I really think the reality is that Alabama has a much better roster top to bottom then Auburn has and better coaches too that have coached in so many more big hyped games like this one. That reality will become evident during the 2nd half while Alabama pulls away from Auburn and wins going away. What do you guys and gals think about that?
I think they will have trouble hanging with us for four quarters...

Kevin4Bama

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2005
Theodore, Alabama, United States
Good morning Tidefans! Still recovering from unexpected gallbladder surgery this week, so don't plan to leave the sofa any more than absolutely possible. Great day to be laid up!
I had surgery for necrotizing fasciitis the MORNING of the A&M game. Was back in the room in time for the game. After another week in the hospital (total of 12 days) and another 8 weeks w a wound VAC and hyperbaric treatments, I'm just about to be released. Still facing having my gallbladder out. I feel for ya. Stay safe and ROLL TIDE!

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
It's time...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I've almost had to not listen to sports radio or watch SportsCenter all week because of all this HYPE to build up this game. The two teams are not even close in comparison. This will be a beat down of epic proportions. The last time a team thought they could beat us with "something special" , "momentum", and "belief"...well....it ended like this...

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!

It's time...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I've almost had to not listen to sports radio or watch SportsCenter all week because of all this HYPE to build up this game. The two teams are not even close in comparison. This will be a beat down of epic proportions. The last time a team thought they could beat us with "something special" , "momentum", and "belief"...well....it ended like this...

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahaha good one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I had surgery for necrotizing fasciitis the MORNING of the A&M game. Was back in the room in time for the game. After another week in the hospital (total of 12 days) and another 8 weeks w a wound VAC and hyperbaric treatments, I'm just about to be released. Still facing having my gallbladder out. I feel for ya. Stay safe and ROLL TIDE!
Wow. Hope your feeling better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.