****Bama vs. AU PreGame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake plissken

1st Team
Apr 13, 2011
Birmingham
I am not worried about this game. It's the SEC Championship game I am worried about. We are going to be so emotional for this game, I am worried about a let down next week. Like the A&M game last year and the State game this year. It is tough getting up two weeks in a row playing back to back top 5 teams.

If we can avoid a huge hole in the first quarter, I think we are golden. Next week really scares me though. It is really asking alot to beat 3 top 5 teams in row to get to the promise land.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
Roll Tide. I'll be up bright and early for Gameday. And discussion with all my Tide family here on Tidefans. After Gameday I have one trip to town to make then I will be back on here for the game. I just hope when I go to bed sleep will come swiftly. I am not nervous about the game, just giddy. ROLL TIDE brothers and sisters!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I can't sleep. Man it's a good thing I'm not playing. RTR.

(This is only the 3rd IB since 2006 I'm off for and I was at the game last year. Just a bunch of nerves. Maybe because 2010 is the only one I saw in full at home since then? Hope not.)

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Twelve hours to go.

It's Saturday evening here in the Land of the Morning Calm. About to go on a date night with my wife and then probably pull an all-nighter. Just TOO pumped for this one.

Roll Tide to all, I hope you are well - may we be injury free and victorious.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
AJ, you know we don't allow that word on this board, but I'm going to look the other way today. ;)

I've been up since 0400, after not being able to settle down to "sleep" until nearly midnight. Four hours of non-sleep later, I'm here with my coffee, rewatching the LSU-Bama game, and getting dirty looks from the cats. Hubby is already on the road to Auburn (we always end up in separate locations for this game anyway - told him he might as well go up there and find himself a ticket, be around his own kind).

I'm NERVOUS for this game. I believe Alabama will win - I just worry about stupid things happening. Anyway, let's get this thing started already!! It's still too long 'til kickoff.

Roll Tide Roll~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.