Route from Bham to the Barn

CrimsonDollar

1st Team
Apr 9, 2006
Chattanooga, TN
Watch the troopers on 280 coming back to Birmingham. They do not write warnings. I am 0 for 2 coming back from Aubie games.
Harpersville in particular. Speed limit drops to 45 for no apparent reason and there's always at least one local cop there waiting. I'm pretty sure the entire town is funded by speeding ticket revenue.

It's legendary how consistent they are.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Harpersville in particular. Speed limit drops to 45 for no apparent reason and there's always at least one local cop there waiting. I'm pretty sure the entire town is funded by speeding ticket revenue.

It's legendary how consistent they are.
It used to be before their police chief was fired and the practices of their city court were declared illegal and the court itself was closed by the State Attorney General's office. The city police can and do still write tickets, but they all are processed and tried through the Shelby County courthouse in Columbiana.
The city of Harpersville no longer receives any fundng from traffic tickets written within their jurisdiction.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.