Game Thread: ****Bama vs. The Barn****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless you’re 100% friendly. This is one thread where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero...

RTR!

RdunawayTX

3rd Team
Sep 24, 2011
OMG GAME TIME GET HERE ALREADY! It's been a long day waiting for this. Especially since I woke up at 5:30.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
RTR. Let's play our game and never let it be in question. All these close games has gotten me nervous. Survive the 1Q and let depth take over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevo

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 7, 2011
Listening to the CBS pre-game show is making me sick...

"Nick Marshall is just as good as AJ McCarron"

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Every year CBS becomes worse. Their pregame and halftime show have progressively gotten more obnoxious. And will somebody please shut BJ up? He is the most incredibly annoying analyst I have ever heard in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.