****Bama vs. The Barn - PostGame Thread****

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Gotta give AU credit. They played to win and we played not to lose. ST came back to haunt us big time. They played as well as they possibly could and it paid off. We made a lot of key errors and it cost us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Can't win them all. It's been a great run, and we'll get to try again next year! Glad the Iron Bowl is competitive again even though we lost this one. Roll tide!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado
Folks, right now, I don't have a lot of love for our Auburn neighbors, and first thoughts were "go Missouri, beat Auburn." But on second thought, it would be cool to keep the national championship in the state of Alabama, even if it meant that Auburn had to be the team that brought it home. Good night, all!
to hell with that

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Miserable.. but pretty much a perfect ending for how badly we tried to give it away all night. I never thought before the season that we'd make it this close to a 3-Pete anyway but proud of how close we came - just wish it had been any other team but Auburn.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I'm still as proud as I could ever be of our Coaches & Players, there's a reason college teams don't 3-Peat, we gave it as good of a shot as we could..ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.