****Bama vs. The Barn - PostGame Thread****

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Every time time we had a chance to put the game away, something happened. If they didn't make a play, then we didn't make the play. And if we did make a play--say a good FG--the officials took it away.

Bottom line, we played like crap for most of the game, and we deserved to lose.
We had several opportunities to put this one away and failed each time. VERY disappointed with the coaches and players.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I feel like I was just robbed at gun point. I am trying to tell myself that some things are just not meant to be, but it isn't helping. I have never seen the better team with so many chances to put the game away come up short like this - definitely not like THIS.

Now you need to root for Mizzou to lose to aTm, and USCe to beat Auburn in the SECCG.

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Just not our day. Hats off to Auburn for doing what they needed to do to win.

I'll be pulling for Mizzou tonight and next week. Assuming Mizzou wins this evening, I hope the Auburn-Mizzou winner will jump OSU and play for the NC.
No way - it is a net negative for Alabama if Auburn plays for a BSCNC. It hurts us in recruiting, image, etc.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
The barn beats FSU on some fluke. I can see it now. Good Lord. I am ticked right now. The barners I know better never need me for anything. I will refuse to help them.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
What has to happen for a rematch? Duke to beat FSU. MSU to beat OSU. Loss by OK St to Oklahoma. Baylor to lose. And, AU to win out. Anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjtide

1st Team
Dec 15, 1999
AL
Give credit where its due. *U did what it had to. CNS got outcoached. Never thought it would happen. Can't appreciate winning without losing. Great college fb game. Looking forward to the bowl game. We'll be alright. Roll Tide.

Bamafan P.T.

All-SEC
Oct 15, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Blew so many chances to put just game away...
Will spend the rest of my life and never hurt this bad again. Couldn't imagine being worse than 2010 but WOW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
In the end, we missed three field goals, and we couldn't get half a yard when we needed it. I know a lot of people will blame the refs or blame Saban or blame Auburn's mojo, but in the end, that was the different. One play, half a yard.

Agree 100%. We beat ourselves again.

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States
At 11-1, we'll still likely go to the Orange or Fiesta. Wherever we go, this game is now in the past and can't be changed. See what lessons we can learn from it and send out our seniors in the way they deserve in January!

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Man this is a hard pill to swallow. Missed FGs, horrible coverage on that last miss, and Coop missed TD catch. On the flip side, we dodged a couple of bullets on defense. Two wide open WRs missed catches for Auburn. The bigger issue here is life after AJ. Who will be the next to carry on the legacy?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.