****Bama vs. The Barn - PostGame Thread****

RollTideMustang

3rd Team
Aug 27, 2011
Killen, Alabama
www.myyearbook.com
I'm not even mad. The better prepared team won. We aren't so much better that we could beat Auburn without playing well. We didn't. We lost.

Roll Tide. 11-1 isn't what we wanted but Saban is still the best.

Countdown to revenge starts now. 365 days and counting!
For real it is not like Auburn Undefeated we are both 11-1. But yes Auburn beat us. I do not think we played like crap other wise the score be different. The holding call that cost us the game. I think we deserve the Sugar Bowl. MIzzou loses be 2 loses. Why should we go to the Capital One or Cotton Bowl be unfair. But since Fresno lost we may get in in the Sugar Bowl & may face Northern Illinois

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
In the end, we missed three field goals, and we couldn't get half a yard when we needed it. I know a lot of people will blame the refs or blame Saban or blame Auburn's mojo, but in the end, that was the different. One play, half a yard.
Or stupid penalties. You can only say so many times that each play has a life of its own. They clearly did not focus on that like they should have. There were WAAAY too many crappers to blame one play or one series for that matter.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
I honestly can't blame Saban for that FG attempt, I didn't think we had any chance in OT against them since we couldn't stop them.
I thought it was a brilliant call. I would have thought someone...anyone...could have made that tackle. It just wasn't our night.

Chumley

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 14, 2011
I'm disappointed but 11-1 is still a great year and though it was an ugly game we still have the best coaches in the game.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Some words of advice for auburn. Enjoy the here and now. They will get their's in the next life. Scum of the earth that they are!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
In the end, we missed three field goals, and we couldn't get half a yard when we needed it. I know a lot of people will blame the refs or blame Saban or blame Auburn's mojo, but in the end, that was the different. One play, half a yard.
What you say is true. We should have taken the game when we had our chances. However, I still say that the play they tied the score on is illegal. Linemen can't run block down the field and then still pass the ball. It doesn't matter though because they didn't call it. Therefore, they get the win, and we get nothing but excuses.

Huckleberry

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
While we could have won, we didn't play well enough to deserve it. As a fan, this will hurt for a while. Those guys wearing crimson in the locker room will hurt a lot longer than those of us that were watching. The higher you climb, the greater the pain when you fall. We'll be back.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Kinda sick to my stomach. Disappointment.

But it's just a game and life goes on.

Roll Tide.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
For real it is not like Auburn Undefeated we are both 11-1. But yes Auburn beat us. I do not think we played like crap other wise the score be different. The holding call that cost us the game. I think we deserve the Sugar Bowl. MIzzou loses be 2 loses. Why should we go to the Capital One or Cotton Bowl be unfair. But since Fresno lost we may get in in the Sugar Bowl & may face Northern Illinois
The holding call did not cost us the game. We had several other opportunities to put the game away and we failed to do so. We simply got beat by a team that flat out refused to quit.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
I am crushed right now.

Sent from my iPhone
Me too brother. I am still in the denial phase I think.... It definitely hurts. What makes it worse is receiving text messages like "Sorry Bama" from FSU fans. That is life I suppose. I am a Cowboy fan too so I am use to disappointment.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.