Great game...

atxhornfan

Dec 6, 2009
You can't win em all (see Texas).

Still, best college game of the year. Congrats on a good season. It isn't over yet, although the MNC is probably out of reach.

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
It really was a great game, I'm not even that upset. I just wish our guys would realize that there is no need for dead ball fouls. That killed us.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
It really was a great game, I'm not even that upset. I just wish our guys would realize that there is no need for dead ball fouls. That killed us.
That, will be something that CNS can stress for all future Bama players...'Guys, this is what dead ball fouls can do to a Championship season, PAY ATTENTION!'
Nonetheless, Still a great season for the Tide and Bama can go on to a nice Bowl game and make another team miserable to end this year. I feel bad for the team
and I feel ill in my stomach that those *u fans will have the smile that Bama should have. I'm not saying they didn't deserve it, but, they don't deserve it, but they did
earn it. Roll Tide, roll...A'ight!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Not cool, be a better fan than that
Wow! Sorry, but I don't need a Texas fan saying anything at all right now. He/she only posted here for one reason. I say congratulations to Auburn for outplaying and out coaching us today, but a "If only Colt hadn't got hurt" Texas fan needs to stay away in my opinion. Roll Tide and to each his own.

MightyWingman

1st Team
Jun 9, 2010
Houston, TX
You can't win em all (see Texas).

Still, best college game of the year. Congrats on a good season. It isn't over yet, although the MNC is probably out of reach.
Probably one of the few times that I agree with a horn fan.

Keep your chins up, you all should be proud of your team and your season. Good luck in whatever bowl game you go to and Aggies everywhere will be pulling for you. Gig 'Em & Roll Tide!

atxhornfan

Dec 6, 2009
I am at home. I have talked about Colt's injury. I did that 4 years ago, but I am not sure I understand why you still want to talk about it.

The run you guys have been on has been incredible. Auburn is obviously a pretty good team and did what it took to win that game. I pity the team that gets you guys in a bowl game, because CNS is going to stick his arm down their throats and pull out their insides.

Last edited by a moderator:

atxhornfan

Dec 6, 2009
I suspect that you will see a number of other teams' fans come around to "offer condolences".
No, not what I am doing. But I would like to go ahead and offer my condolences to you and your team (OSU) if they have to play FSU, because they are going to embarass you and score 50+. Most likely in the 1st quarter. Perhaps before the game even starts. It won't be pretty.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
No, not what I am doing. But I would like to go ahead and offer my condolences to you and your team (OSU) if they have to play FSU, because they are going to embarass you and score 50+. Most likely in the 1st quarter. Perhaps before the game even starts. It won't be pretty.
I am not even sure that we will get past MSU. One game at a time.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
You're here trolling for Saban to UT info. That's what you're doing. Watch your step Colt!

Last edited:

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
I agree. It was a great game. I am not upset, just disappointed that we let this one slip away. We gave them every chance to win and they did. We still go bowling. Personally, I am a OSU and FSU fan now. I hope they win out so there will be no Auburn.

atxhornfan

Dec 6, 2009
You're here trolling for Saban to UT info. That's what your doing. Watch your step Colt!
Ha. There is no good info here for that kind of stuff. I am not sure Saban wants to start over. And Texas HS Football is all about the spread, so I am not sure he is the best fit. I'd be happy if we got him as he is as proven as you can get. Briles I like, alot. Gus is proving he can coach. We'll see, long way to go.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.