What Bowl Game Will We Get

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
outback against some 2nd tier B10 team .... probably Wisconsin or Iowa as OSU will be in title game and Mich St in BCS. so we'll get Big 10's 4th team

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett
Given the shocking loss, Where does that leave us in the post season bowl. Will we end up in the Sugar?
If favorites win out then the SEC champ goes to the Sugar. Bama most likely goes to Fiesta or Orange against who knows what team - Baylor, NIU or Clemson?

lelandhorne

1st Team
Sep 21, 2013
I'm not the most informed person on how bowl invitations work. If Auburn loses the SECCG would it be possible for us to face them in a reputable bowl?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
You are not out of the BCSCG hunt. You need Mizzou to lose tonight, USCe to beat Auburn and FSU or Ohio State to lose in their championship games.

Bamafaninco1

All-SEC
May 14, 2011
Colorado Springs, CO via Cullman, Al
You are not out of the BCSCG hunt. You need Mizzou to lose tonight, USCe to beat Auburn and FSU or Ohio State to lose in their championship games.
I just had this conversation with my son and we both came to the same conclusion as you. I don't think OSU wins, MSU has a nasty defense and I think USCe will beat AU. We will see though, otherwise we are thinking a BCS bowl, ROSE if OSU is in the championship game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.