What Bowl Game Will We Get

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I could see Mizzouri/Auburn winner in Sugar, loser in Capital 1. How about Cotton Bowl making their #2 Big12 selection Texas and matching them against A&M. Jerry Jones Stadium would be standing room only!
There has been some talk of that but the problem would be that 2 Texas teams in Dallas doesn't do much for the economy. Plus the Aggies played in that game last year.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
It was mentioned of the Sugar being a rematch of *u/Bama. I would sooooo much like another chance at Bama cleaning their clock! Bama would be in the position of having something to prove and I feel their attitude and desire to win would have them playing at a level that we have been accustomed to seeing them. And I don't believe *u could do it again. Oh, please, PLEASE, make it happen! Give Bama one more chance to show who the superior team is. I don't believe that game last night was indicative of what Bama is capable of doing, not even close. Everything seemed to line up for the tahgers and not-so-much for the Tide. Just like the 2011 season with LSWho, what happened there? I truly believe that Bama would redeem itself with a rematch. Ask your *u friends if they would like a rematch, they'd crap their underwear.

Roll Tide, Roll...A'ight!

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
If we catch a few breaks, we could still have a shot at playing for the NCG. If A&M beats Mizzou tonight, South Carolina upsets Auburn in the SECCG, and Sparty knocks off Ohio State, we might just be playing FSU for all the marbles. There's still a lot of Football left!
Well, Mizzou took care of their business and I believe the barn will beat USCe, so things are not falling our way. Also, the general perception of us, at least outside of the tide nation, is they wanted us to get knocked out of the number one spot because they are tired of our dominance. With only one blemish on our record, no way we will be selected for the BCSCG. Not this year.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I remember the beat down Mich State received after the Tide lost to the Barn the last time. I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of ANY team playing the Tide in any bowl game.

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
I remember the beat down Mich State received after the Tide lost to the Barn the last time. I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of ANY team playing the Tide in any bowl game.
I remember, also. I sure hope we do not revert to the 2008 experience. That being said, I had much rather play Stanford in the Rose Bowl than Clemson in the Orange. No big thing for Stanford. It would be the game for the ages for Clemson with Dabo playing his alma mater and give the kitties a chance to rectify their disappointing collapse. They would likely want it more than Bama. Not sure Stanford will care if they win the PAC 12.:BigA:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.