My beef with barn fans

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
I do not talk smack before games to any opposing fans and I do not gloat to opposing fans after a Bama win. But my phone is smoking hot with texts from barn fans. My facebook page is covered. Just one more reason on the list of many why I am either a USCe or Mizzu fan next week.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I thankfully don't know many barn fans anymore, but I've had the same thing happen from all of the fans out there. More people wanted us to lose than just the barn fans. We had the entire nation against us tonight.

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
Yeah, well I'm married to an aubie. Cry me a river, guys. She's sitting here wanting to talk to me about the game, and it's all I can do to even stay in the same house. I'm in this forum doing my best to ignore her.

rolltide79

Scout Team
Sep 6, 2010
Burlison, TN
Actually the Barn fans I know haven't been too terrible. There are a few that don't know how to win with grace. The ones I hate are all the other ones (LSU and TN) that are coming out of the wood works to comment about us losing. That's when I say to them, don't you wish your team was the one to beat us? Shuts them up.

makes me glad I live in TN right now!
Yea but these stupid Tennessee fans keep text me about the game. I'm like you have no room to talk. This is why I hate Tennessee fans. Yep just got another one. Can't turn the phone off because of my job. It sucks. My phone is linked to my job for page outs. I'm about to take care of it though the way I train on a daily basis. They need to stop now.

RdunawayTX

3rd Team
Sep 24, 2011
All of my Barn friends are pretty cool. There's been some rational discussion of the game, but no outright gloating or other crap. I can't really complain.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Yeah, well I'm married to an aubie. Cry me a river, guys. She's sitting here wanting to talk to me about the game, and it's all I can do to even stay in the same house. I'm in this forum doing my best to ignore her.
You sure you didn't post this in my name instead of yours? :wink:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I am lucky to not have any obnoxious Auburn friends....probably since I am not an obnoxious Bama fan. I have always been gracious in our wins against them..so they are the same way.

I made a post giving them credit and such....and left it at that.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.