Time to pull together. Show the players and coaches some love!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I know that this is a tough moment for you guys because it is to my wife and I, but remember that you are Alabama. This was just one game. You will be back in the hunt tomorrow (heck, maybe even this year). This is a time to pull together and support the players and coaches.

It is easy to support your team when they win, but it means a lot more after a loss like this.

You still have the best coaching staff and collection of football talent in America. You are still the envy of the college football world. Life is still very good for Alabama fans - very good.

Roll Tide!

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
I know that this is a tough moment for you guys because it is to my wife and I, but remember that you are Alabama. This was just one game. You will be back in the hunt tomorrow (heck, maybe even this year). This is a time to pull together and support the players and coaches.

It is easy to support your team when they win, but it means a lot more after a loss like this.

You still have the best coaching staff and collection of football talent in America. You are still the envy of the college football world. Life is still very good for Alabama fans - very good.

Roll Tide!
You're exactly right. And this is exactly what makes it hard to lose this kind of game. Because of those points you made, and I believe they are accurate, these is no way that
Bama should have lost that game. But, I have said before, I have seen Bama lose games that they should never have lost. It happens. Kudos to *u, they did what they had to
do to win. Bama did what they had to do to lose. I'm still proud of my Bama team and I'm looking forward to whatever Bowl game that Bama goes to. Hopefully, the guys won't'
let this setback affect their desire to win that one. Suck it up, men, you are a great team, with a great Coach and staff, and for what it's worth, I still have faith in you
Roll Tide, Roll...A'ight!

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Yep, it's hard to three-peat, and going 11-1 after winning 2 straight title is pretty darn impressive. We still have the winningest class in Bama history, one of the best QBs in Bama history. The best college football coach in America. Who knows, our championship dreams may not be over. Either way, ROLL TIDE TILL I DIE!

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
It sucks now, but we have had an amazing run the past few years, and it probably isn't done yet. I think Saban still has one or two more championships left in him before he retires, and yes, he will retire in a Bama polo!!

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I appreciate all the players and the coaches! Everyone did everything they could, but it just wasn't enough for the W tonight. Let's get ready for the bowl game, wherever it may be. The season isn't over just because we're not going to the championship (without some crazy luck for the third year straight).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
The run we had in the 70s included at least one loss every season except 1979.

Im proud of this team and this program. I've been through the hell that was 1997-2006. This hurts, but we will be ok.

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
I Hope some of you are reading this because you deserve our heartfelt thanks for the all you do for this university! When I hear about the troubles other schools have with the character of their players, I'm so proud of you for representing us with dignity and class - both on and off the field. I'm sorry for your loss tonight. I know it hurts you a million times more than it hurts me! Best of luck in the bowl game!

1Dawn

1st Team
Sep 18, 2009
Great thread. Really needed after a hard loss. We are Alabama and are proud. Not used to losing, so it makes it harder. We still have the BEST coaches, players, fans, and most storied program in football of all time. Roll Tide!

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
What gets me is the folks that are ready to kill themselves or quit on Bama because we finally lost. We can't go 14-0 every single year. We are going to slip up and tonight was one. I hate it, is the worst loss in my heart/head but will it change my outlook on Bama? Shoot no, we are here to stay and if people think this is the end of the dynasty then I question what they are seeing. As long as we keep pulling in top recruits and have Coach Saban we are NOT going anywhere. I am 100% Bama, have been 100% Bama my whole life and will be 100% Bama until I die. I don't care if we go 0-125 in the next few years I am still diehard Bama and dang HAPPY I am NOT A BARNER.

RTR and time to get back on track of kicking some serious tail!:biga:

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Amen!! We need to show our players and coaches that we support them through the good and the bad. Does it sting to lose, heck yes. But, life goes on. Can you imagine how some of the players feel right now? I have a son and I ache for Cade Foster's mom and dad right now. Don't you know they are sick knowing there is nothing they can do or say to make it better? It breaks my heart that THIS MUCH pressure is on these kids. I know they sign up for it, but it has to be tough. I'm sure they feel like they let the fans down and that has to hurt. But, I love my Crimson Tide--win or lose!!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Amen!! We need to show our players and coaches that we support them through the good and the bad. Does it sting to lose, heck yes. But, life goes on. Can you imagine how some of the players feel right now? I have a son and I ache for Cade Foster's mom and dad right now. Don't you know they are sick knowing there is nothing they can do or say to make it better? It breaks my heart that THIS MUCH pressure is on these kids. I know they sign up for it, but it has to be tough. I'm sure they feel like they let the fans down and that has to hurt. But, I love my Crimson Tide--win or lose!!

Agree. I feel for the parents and the players. I remember I was a freshman in high school playing in the state championship game. The coach put me in, and I was to intentionally walk the batter. Well I threw a wild pitch so the runner on third scored. We eventually lost. I cried like a baby and felt the world was over. The next two seasons we won the championship. These boys shouldn't let this game define them. They've had remarkable careers.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Bama has has a target on their back for 3 months now, a loss was bounds to come. I'm thankful for what this team has done and the class they have shown. Here's hoping we get a decent bowl game. A repeat with the barn would be nice. :)

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
And what is sad belle is that there will probably be some death threats or harassing calls or tweets to Cade over this, and that is purely sad and those folks should be shot for doing either of the two. Those are the ones that give us a bad name and are the sidewalk fans that I CANNOT STAND. Most couldn't even tell you who is on our team other than McCarron and Yeldon. To me you are either a Bama fan or barner through the good and bad and if you're not, then you are a sidewalk fan and shouldn't be able to talk about a team good or bad.

Finebaum will be full of calls I'm sure calling for Saban's head or Kirby's head and that is a shame. Those people should be taken outside and beaten.:p

1Dawn

1st Team
Sep 18, 2009
I could not agree more. I personally think the pressure got to the team. What did AU have to lose? They played loose and it showed. We played in an uncharacteristic manner that did not represent our true abilities. We have great coaches and players, but they went into the game with pressure knowing they had a lot to lose as everyone wanted a threepeat so badly. I, too, feel for ALL the players and coaches. The loss is hard, but losing one game all season is a season MANY teams and fans would envy, not to mention having a coach that seems everyone envies. I appreciate all the coaches and players for what they have done for us this year.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.