Thank You Seniors

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
A sincere and heartfelt thank you from me as well! You've brought me great joy on gamedays and I wish you all the best -- whatever path life takes you after this. Be proud of your Alabama legacy. It's one heck of one to leave behind.

WaterWoman

1st Team
Nov 25, 2011
hope that maybe some of the seniors will see these posts, I often wonder if they really know how much we appreciate them.
For the moderators, is there a way that we could do something (like create a thank you thread) and send the link to someone to give to our players? Maybe someone with Twitter could send the link to AJ's mom to give to the players? I don't know if anything has been done or if this is appropriate, but I can't think of a better time to let them know how many people love and appreciate them.

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
I don't have the right words to say how proud I am of this team and our seniors. Thanks, guys, for everything you have done! Keep your chins up and get ready for the bowl game. No matter how tough it is to recover and prepare after a game like that, it's important for the younger guys to see how they should react to such a heartbreaking loss.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.