Thank You Seniors

WaterWoman

1st Team
Nov 25, 2011
Minutes after a heart breaking loss, I definitely want to take the time to say thank you to our seniors. AJ, Kevin "Clutch" Norwood, CJ, Kenny Bell, Steen, Stinson, Mandell, Tana Patrick, Deion Belue, Fulton, Foster, and I am sure there are more.

Thank you. You have brought more joy to us fans in the past four years than we could have ever imagined. Tonight was a tough loss, but you are leaving as one of the most successful football classes in college football history. Thank you for letting us be a part of your journey.

Roll Tide.

Gallowglas

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2008
Hendersonville, TN
Yep, agreed. Thanks to the seniors for giving us a good run. This loss will not define your body of work. You have too many successes to be offset by one game. I look forward to seeing you guys play on Sunday (after you kick some behind in the bowl game, of course).

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Yep I hate the best QB we have probably ever had will go out without 3 in a row, but I'll still take this any day when you think about it. Not many kids have this much success in their life, much less in 4-5 years in college. Part of this bunch are the guys that truly brought us back into the big time and will NEVER be forgotten. Hold you heads high boys, we have managed to dominate in an age where one time is NOT supposed to dominate.

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
Happy for them, they've had a good run. Alabama is still a force and we are still recruiting very well. This is a great time to be an Alabama fan. Roll Tide!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I love this team - one of my favorites we've ever fielded, for various reasons. They deserve to be sent off with nothing but our support and appreciation...

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Minutes after a heart breaking loss, I definitely want to take the time to say thank you to our seniors. AJ, Kevin "Clutch" Norwood, CJ, Kenny Bell, Steen, Stinson, Mandell, Tana Patrick, Deion Belue, Fulton, Foster, and I am sure there are more.

Thank you. You have brought more joy to us fans in the past four years than we could have ever imagined. Tonight was a tough loss, but you are leaving as one of the most successful football classes in college football history. Thank you for letting us be a part of your journey.

Roll Tide.
Hear here!!! They have done a great job! The best in the program's history and that's saying something!!! RTR!!!

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
Congrats Seniors, hold your heads high and be very proud of your accomplishments at the Capstone. Thanks you for all you have done and I wish you continued success. RTR forever!!!

silverstangboy

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 2, 2010
hope that maybe some of the seniors will see these posts, I often wonder if they really know how much we appreciate them.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

Roll Tide.
Absolutely! I hate it for C.J. and A.J. and the rest of the gang to finish with no championships this year, but they have still had great careers.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Ditto..Thank You Seniors..Y'all have rewritten the record books while at Bama & done so while representing up with pure class & pride..And a special thanks to AJ, you sir, are my all time favorite player to ever put on that Crimson Jersey & as far as I'm concerned, you're also the greatest QB that's ever played at Bama..I hope you go on & have just as successful career in the NFL..Enjoy the mega $$$$ you're about to earn in the NFL..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.